Ben Walker

Tosh, why are you so sure?
« on: January 04, 2006, 08:18:06 pm »

This is a 419 scammer - apparantly!

Re: new wfp invention
« Reply #33 on: Today at 08:03:16pm » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: jouk45 on Today at 01:55:30am
HI ALL, my name is joe and i am an inventor involved at this time with a wfp invention. the waterfed pole i have invented is fully telescopic to any size and is completly hoseless  .nothing going up inside the hose or outside and can be turn portable in seconds.the benefits are no hose around your feet,   more manouverabile  when cleaning windows. and even lighter than the convential hose.also a trigger can be built in at the bottom of the pole  to activate the water. Now the pole is not water through as i have been ask many times. its not even close mind boggling i know but its true i have a fully working prototype. I am looking for someone out their with the capital and preflibly working within the wfp industry to develop the product that will change the wfp industry.thanks all joe.

As for Jouk45:

Get-away!  Complete twaddle. 

Thead locked. 

must admit with the claim and the rather bad grammar etc all seems a bit dubious but if you look at his thread on window tools... all would seem a rather long winded strange joke if it was one.

after all the telescopic pole is perhaps due for a re-invention,

i call for it to be unlocked!

Ben

Re: Tosh, why are you so sure?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 08:25:32 pm »
Ben,

Window Tools is Peter Fogwill's site.

Am I confusing something here?

Remember, water can't be compressed.

Think about it.  It's a wind up.  No hose?  No way.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 08:30:05 pm »
Could be anything    ??? ???

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 08:34:44 pm »
Ben,

I've just had a look at Peter's site:

http://www.window-tools.com/cgi-bin/yabb/forum/admin.html

I couldn't see anything there.

It's a wind up.

A pole that can reach to any height.  No hose around your feet.

No way.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2006, 09:04:15 pm »
Thanks David:

Jouk45 posted in Window Tools forum the following:

Hi all.may i take up some of your time to ask all window cleaners that use waterfed poles a few question.  I  have invented a new portable waterfed cleaning pole that has no hose conections inside or outside the pole.you are completly free to work in many oquard places.its light weight and the jet spray is quite powerfull.my reason i am posting here is that before i patent it i need some feedback from you.  The waterfed pole was originally   designed   for the domestic  household.but since discovered that its great for light comercial work up to 25-30 feet pole work.I have a full working prototype and it works great,all my windows are sparkling lol.I realy think if this product takes of it will be a great asset for you guys.thanks for taking the time to read this.Any feedback would be appreciated

It all seems pretty harmless and being a Geordie I could be wrong. 

Ok, Jouk's thread is unlocked and I'll lock this one.

But I'm still sure it's a wind up.