Morph

Re: new wfp invention
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2006, 11:18:41 pm »
OK, so JOUK is no joke.

But....

Does this new gizmo clean windows?  Proof?

How would you like to be a MILLIONAIRE?  Just send me £10 and I'll send you my easy step by step guide book, with pictures!!  Yes just £10!!  I know, I know, you think it's too cheap, but really, It Works! 

Please allow 28 days for postage..

C'mon guys.  I've read all the links, this chap hasn't done as much research as me, and I'm a novice.  He doesn't know how to purify water.
If I had the tool he claims to have, and it really worked, I would not be appearing so dumb on here.  I would have it locked up tight first and then definitely not appear dumb on here.

Sorry.  I will not be investing.

jouk45

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2006, 12:38:43 am »
hi all, first of all it was not my intentions to upset anyone. my whole aim was to attract wfp manufacturers or related companys. morph in the 24 hours since i have posted here in this forum i have recieved more than 7 emails from interested companys and 3 in the forum i would not call that dumb. I have never mentioned that i know anything about purifying water but if i need to learn i will buy your £10 book. or even cheaper read the threads here they have loads of brilliant advice. Thanks Joe.

Morph

« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2006, 12:47:53 am »
Name the 7 companies you have had emails from.

I'm not discrediting you.  Just prove what you've got. 

This is the wfp dragon's den.

I am not upset.  I have no wish to upset you Joe.

DP

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2006, 01:02:16 am »
hi all, first of all it was not my intentions to upset anyone. my whole aim was to attract wfp manufacturers or related companys. morph in the 24 hours since i have posted here in this forum i have recieved more than 7 emails from interested companys and 3 in the forum i would not call that dumb. I have never mentioned that i know anything about purifying water but if i need to learn i will buy your £10 book. or even cheaper read the threads here they have loads of brilliant advice. Thanks Joe.

jouk

I am sure you will do very well especially if you progress at the rate your gramma did with that last post in just 24 hours.

;)
Everyone seems normal untill you get to know them!

JM123

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2006, 02:27:42 pm »
ding ding - round 2!!  ooooh this is good - JouKE or whatever, I'm an engineer and have plenty of ideas and have made quite a few prototypes (nothing to do with wfp) but I know when I've a great idea I don't run off telling everyone, its your secret, you don't want anyone else to know - you are doing the opposite - you keep talking, we'll keep shovelling.
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2006, 03:11:25 pm »
Leave him alone .
Who has the right to rubbish other people on here .
just because you behave in one way it does not mean everyone else has to follow your path.

Get a life!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave

JM123

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2006, 03:19:10 pm »
now dave, put the handbag down!  I'm sure joe can take it with a pinch of salt

Ballymena N.I

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2006, 03:39:47 pm »
 ;D  Its a purse actually

JM123

« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2006, 03:45:07 pm »
well its a bloomin big purse and I don't want to get thumped with it. :P

Ballymena N.I

jouk45

« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2006, 06:25:53 pm »
thanks david St-Ives for  rescuing  me from the mob lol.  Anyway i got what i came here for,  the companys that i contacted are all willing to take it further so am very pleased. jm123 if you dont shout loud enough your invention or idea will  stay on the shelf  engineer or not.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2006, 07:34:20 pm »
just remember when you are rich and famous who rescued you  ;D

« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2006, 07:35:57 pm »
just remember when you are rich and famous who rescued you  ;D

Hey,

Me too.  I unlocked the topic! ;)

Ben Walker

« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2006, 07:47:04 pm »