Sarah Sarill

Re: new wfp invention
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2006, 06:39:44 pm »
Jouk45,

You remind me of  someone from another forum who is also an inventor.  ::)

Are you any relation   ???

Remember - be 'nimble'

Sarah

I wondered that too Sarah.  It certainly comes across as Jack doesn't it?  Especially so as there was once a figure called Joe Hill.  Mind you, he got shot for his Trade Union activity I think.

MMMmm -  the other give-away is that me matey Jack also fails to put in any punctuations and writes in one long sentence too  ;)

I remember being called Sherlock on this forum before (amomgst many others)  ;)

Sarah

PS:  Think you have been rumbled although an amusing try  :-*
Sarah

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2006, 06:47:11 pm »

MMMmm -  the other give-away is that me matey Jack also fails to put in any punctuations and writes in one long sentence too  ;)

I remember being called Sherlock on this forum before (amomgst many others)  ;)

Sarah

PS:  Think you have been rumbled although an amusing try  :-*

Hi Sara,

I think you will find that Jouk is a real person. 

Peter

Sarah Sarill

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2006, 06:48:55 pm »
No Peter,  I simply cant be wrong - after all I am a woman  ;)

Apologies to Jouk if thats the case and Im gonna  :-X

Sarah
Sarah

Mike Hunt

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2006, 06:57:55 pm »
Come on joe,your on line explain yourself more clearly.

jouk45

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2006, 07:00:16 pm »
hi mike,I dont deserved to be called names like that,but nice to meet you anyway. mike folk are still trying to get their heads around peters automatic brush people are still trying to visialise how it works, its like all new inventions they takes time to get used to the idea, sometimes even years. i am not a hoax i am genuine inventor looking for a manufacture to help develop this new concept that will benefit all wfp users.  Joe

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2006, 07:01:49 pm »
No Peter,  I simply cant be wrong - after all I am a woman  ;)

Apologies to Jouk if thats the case and Im gonna  :-X

Sarah

Sara, you are not wrong just not 100% right.

Have a look at
http://www.window-tools.com/cgi-bin/yabb/forum/admin/1127126921.html
Posted on September last year.  It seems that maybe all the necessary Patents have been filed and it is now time to see the invention.  I spoke to Jouk on messenger at the time; he seemed to have some good ideas.

Peter

H h20

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2006, 07:06:29 pm »
hi mike,I dont deserved to be called names like that,but nice to meet you anyway. mike folk are still trying to get their heads around peters automatic brush people are still trying to visialise how it works, its like all new inventions they takes time to get used to the idea, sometimes even years. i am not a hoax i am genuine inventor looking for a manufacture to help develop this new concept that will benefit all wfp users.  Joe
If you are so sure of your invention you should go on the tv programme Dragons Den,they will tell you if it`s anygood and you may get an investor,Gaz

Mike Hunt

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2006, 07:08:16 pm »
Soz youth,
Didnt mean to affend you.
Just cant my swede around it thats all.
Can i still have one?
   Mike

Ben Walker

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2006, 07:10:19 pm »

I have something else in the pipeline that will make a much bigger impact than the Autobrush.  Hopefully it will be on the market in a few months.

I can't give too much away at the moment but large vans, large tanks, and large water treatment systems will be redundant.  Hose reels will also not be needed, although you will still need a feed up the pole to the brush.

Peter Fogwill

The only thing i can think of is it is like a carpet cleaner for windows. The pure water makes contact with the glass and is then sucked back up again and recycled via a portable DI?

Am i close?
 ???

Mike Hunt

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2006, 07:11:51 pm »
Can you imagine them Dragons"Water? , Pole? It'll never catch on.Im out!

danny mckim

« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2006, 07:14:11 pm »
Good luck mate.Hope to see it soon.

matt

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2006, 07:48:18 pm »
according to the link on Peter's site

it looks like it will be aimed at the homeowner :( which can only be a bad thing for us

Oh and jouk posts on the DIY forum, so i guess he is real  ;) ;)

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2006, 07:59:10 pm »
Tell us a bit more about your self joe.
Background,previous inventions,where your from and why you have decided to get in wfp.

Mike

Rest of post deleted.
Mod Note:

(Personally, 'Mike Hunt' (an old school-boy joke) aka Craig, I think you ought to tone down your language.  Thank you)

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2006, 08:03:16 pm »
HI ALL, my name is joe and i am an inventor involved at this time with a wfp invention. the waterfed pole i have invented is fully telescopic to any size and is completly hoseless  .nothing going up inside the hose or outside and can be turn portable in seconds.the benefits are no hose around your feet,   more manouverabile  when cleaning windows. and even lighter than the convential hose.also a trigger can be built in at the bottom of the pole  to activate the water. Now the pole is not water through as i have been ask many times. its not even close mind boggling i know but its true i have a fully working prototype. I am looking for someone out their with the capital and preflibly working within the wfp industry to develop the product that will change the wfp industry.thanks all joe.

As for Jouk45:

Get-away!  Complete twaddle. 

Thead locked.

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2006, 09:05:22 pm »
Unlocked because of this post:
http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=14880.0

but I have my reservations.

Ben Walker

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2006, 09:22:19 pm »
so do i
but over 2000 people read the window-tools thread without commenting that its a wind-up.

I notice he's from Dundee. Those Scots have come up with a few cracking invetions in their time.

fully telescopic to any size
yes a bit ambitious!  ;D

JOE- can you stop this barmy carry on by describing more fully, showing a video, etc, cheers. In keen anticipation and hat ready to be eated

Ben

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2006, 09:41:14 pm »

I have something else in the pipeline that will make a much bigger impact than the Autobrush.  Hopefully it will be on the market in a few months.

I can't give too much away at the moment but large vans, large tanks, and large water treatment systems will be redundant.  Hose reels will also not be needed, although you will still need a feed up the pole to the brush.

Peter Fogwill

The only thing i can think of is it is like a carpet cleaner for windows. The pure water makes contact with the glass and is then sucked back up again and recycled via a portable DI?

Am i close?
 ???

Could be somewhere along they lines.  I shouldn't have mentioned it because I can't answer any questions on it.

Its not  straightforward like the Autobrush, it is very complicated and involves tooling and complicated controls.  I have had it working and know that it works, but there is a couple of small detail that has to be worked out.

The main reason for mentioning it was for me to get my finger out and actually do the necessary to get it on the market, not to wind anyone up.  The main part should be done within a month and I can start to talk about it then.

I can't answer anymore questions, or comment on anymore speculation.

Peter

DP

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2006, 09:52:41 pm »
There are a few variables of confusion in those HUGE statements, but aren’t there supposed to be, isn’t this supposed to raise interest after all (if genuine). I wonder why Jouk didn’t just approach companies direct, I would have.

It was sparked off months ago on the other forum with still no real evidence or tangible description, like a game of "guess what I’m thinking".

Peter, it seems you have made a big statement too. Is this the end of water fed pole as we know it! (well as you guys know it, I haven’t started yet) at this rate im not sure if I ever will  ;)

Everyone seems normal untill you get to know them!

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2006, 09:55:20 pm »
so do i
but over 2000 people read the window-tools thread without commenting that its a wind-up.

I notice he's from Dundee. Those Scots have come up with a few cracking invetions in their time.

We do like a little drink as well, and it was after 1 in the morning.

fully telescopic to any size

I think what he meant was telescopic to any length within the span of the pole.  I think he may mean electric or some kind of mechanism, and it stops at any height you want within the height the pole actually reaches.

Peter

james44

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2006, 10:58:19 pm »
Could this be adapted for wfp http://www.exair.com/ind_hskpg_products/dhvg_page.htm

i was thinking, could this be connected to those pressure containers and some sort of wand on the end,or brush, any ideas,or is it a naff idea  :-\