how much to join each trade club
« on: December 28, 2005, 01:46:34 pm »
How much are each of the trade organisations..

how much is the fed to join
how much is the new ionics organisation( pwca)

Thanks

Re: how much to join each trade club
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2005, 05:46:14 pm »
Good Evening Everyone

I hope you have all had a really brilliant Xmas.

Vince.. I do not know the cost to join the FED

As for the cost of the 'NEW IONICS Organisation (pwca) you better phone Craig at Ionics and ask him.

However if you where referring to the Professional Window Cleaners Association, which has nothing to do with Ionics, this fee will be listed around about February 2006.

I hope that helps

Many Thanks

Andrew

Paul Coleman

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2005, 05:58:57 pm »
Good Evening Everyone

I hope you have all had a really brilliant Xmas.

Vince.. I do not know the cost to join the FED

As for the cost of the 'NEW IONICS Organisation (pwca) you better phone Craig at Ionics and ask him.

However if you where referring to the Professional Window Cleaners Association, which has nothing to do with Ionics, this fee will be listed around about February 2006.

I hope that helps

Many Thanks

Andrew

It could look like Ionics have got in quick to register that name in the knowledge that a new Trade Association wanted it.  If so, they may not have done themselves any favours.  There may be a perfectly reasonable explanation so I'm not prepared to go shooting from the hip but, to the uninitiated such as myself, there does appear to be an element of Microsoftism about it.
Hopefully I'm wrong and there is nothing untoward or monopolistic about this recent name acquisition by Ionics.

Mike Hunt

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2005, 06:01:05 pm »
Hi Andrew,
Why did craig defect from the origional trade club and start his own?
Is it also true he bought the rights to the origional name.

matt

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2005, 06:29:52 pm »
whats this

craig has started a different 1 to the 1 thats being setup at the mo

are you sure this isnt a plot in eastenders or something ?? ?? ??

we will have 4 "feds" soon

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2005, 06:40:50 pm »
Hi Mike,

Without going into great detail about the reasons why Craig resigned from the Professional Window Cleaners Association, I can say, there was a conflict of interest between Craig and the association. Due to this, several members of the committee asked Craig if he would stand down, which he did.

Craig had arranged for the design of the logo for the PWCA and once he stood down from the committee, he asked the committee to buy this and the domain name. However, the committee refused.

It is not true that he has purchased the rights to use the PWCA name, the only truth in that is he registered a limited company called the PWCA ltd, so therefore, he can trade under the PWCA name. Again the PWCA ltd has nothing to do with the Professional Window Cleaners Association.

Now I can not be sure, if Craig has set up a new Association, however, I am aware that the PWCA ltd he has registered is an Accreditation program for (I presume window cleaners).

Unfortunately, I cannot go into any further details on the hows, whys and what ifs, as I am not prepared to open myself to any kind of liable action. I hope you can understand this.

My last comments would be, that the Fed & the Professional Window Cleaners Association are both ‘Not for Profit’ organisations. Where as, the PWCA ltd, will no doubt be a profit making business for Craig.

Hope this helps

Andrew

matt

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2005, 06:46:56 pm »
where does Mr Johnny Alan fit into all of this  ??? ??? ???

it is better than eastenders, i know 1 of the writers for the show, he might be interested in this for a story line (i do really know 1 of the writers by the way)

Mike Hunt

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2005, 12:13:55 am »
Theirs no doubt in my mind that craig had no other intention  than money anyway.
And im only to glad that the rest of you have realised it as well.
Well done for standing your ground and i hope the rest of you will show your appreciation by signing up.
        Mike