Mick (UHPS)

Re: What type of hose is best for you and why?
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2005, 06:33:14 pm »
Just got my van back home after having van system installed last week.

I've got 50 meter 1/2" on one reel,

100 mtr microbore on the other in yellow.

Will test both over winter,if microbore is better I will order some more.

Showed my mate it today and he said hes going to switch to microbore.

Facelift who fitted my van system were impressed with the microbore,as they only put on 1/2" hose.

Nel

You got any pics of yer van installation M8. I had my system fitted by Facelift...see sig pic oh :o the one on the left  :) :)

Mick

neil100

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2005, 08:42:07 pm »
Mick,

Cor the girl on the right looks way better then my van set up. Cant take my eyes of her.

My van set up is diffrent from yours.

The tank is black in colour, very similar to a Tucker tank, its 800 litre and completley square. It as a stainless steel frame, with a chrome tubealur bar at one end. 6 high tenstile steel bolts through the frame, and van floor with special brackets that fit round the chassis rails underneath the van. theirs no way that baby is going to rip through the floor if I have a crash.I have pole holders on top of the tank similar to tucker. Its the tank material heat welded to the tank itself. thick stuff and very strong.

2di tanks, 2 60 psi flowjets. battery,2 hose reels screwed to the van floor.

4 poles, 1 shureflow back pack.

RO Static system on a stainless steel frame and stand, with filters and a 13ltr DI tank attached to a huge backing plate of black material that the tank is made out of.
It looks the dogs b******s.

The price? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I dont want to upset anyone at how much I've paid. When I finally have finished it inside, I will post pics. But its the best van interior Ive seen, and that includes tucker, Ioinics, Brodex. and several diy van jobs I've seen.

Nel

Mick (UHPS)

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2005, 09:13:58 pm »
Hi Nel

Mines a 500L system (2x250 tanks), 40" RO, 2x DI's all fastened (like you have quoted)into a stainless steel frame thats bolted through the floor and around the chassis with some huge brackets. I have a 2 man set-up as well, so 2x60psi Flowjet pumps, external supply/fill/drain fittings so you can lock up while you work, 3 hose reels (removable), 2 trolleys, 1x35ft pole, 3x18ft poles, 1x12ft pole and 1x10ft pole + I got a schurflo backpack from Williamson pumps and took it down to show Daniel and Phil hence they started stocking them, I only live 5 mins away from there unit and pop in now and then for a coffee.
I can fill my tanks in about 2 hours and thats doing it properly 25% in the tank and 75% down the drain. I always pump pure water through the RO until I get 0 tds after every fill. 6 months later my tank water is still reading 0 tds even before its pumped through the DI. I am really pleased with the system and the support from them, I dont think you're going to be disappointed.

Mick,

Cor the girl on the right looks way better then my van set up. Cant take my eyes of her.

If you have to call at Facelift in the future give me a shout and I'll introduce you to her for a cuppa or summit  ;)

BRSL

Re: What type of hose is best for you and why? New
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2005, 09:16:34 pm »
MERRY CRIMBO EVERY ONE
James
W - www.brsl.co.nz
E - james@brsl.co.nz

Kind regards James C