Ben Walker

water barrels/ jerry cans supplier
« on: December 09, 2005, 10:35:37 pm »
hi
looking for a supplier of cheap water containers. looked all over the net. wanting jerry can shape as working out of car not much space (ie slip them between seats)
any ideas.
cheers
ben

Nick_Thompson

Re: water barrels/ jerry cans supplier
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2005, 12:38:10 am »
Do quantum mechanics fix old transits?

And let us not forget, voyeurism is an occupational hazard that we simply must endure.

H h20

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2005, 09:14:41 am »
What size do you need and how many?,Gaz

williamx

Ben Walker

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2005, 08:09:39 pm »
What size do you need and how many?,Gaz

Only 4 or 5
25 litre
Jerry can shape

you got any spare Gaz?

ben

H h20

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2005, 10:45:30 pm »
Iv`e got 7  20 litre containers the jerrycan can type,Gaz

Ben Walker

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2005, 12:08:08 am »
Hi Gaz
Are you wanting to get rid?
perhaps a lot of effort for you to get em posted up for the return you would get, and i dont know postage cost.
but if you can be bothered... great
If i send you twenty quid how many will you send back?
Ben

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2005, 04:23:17 pm »
theres a national company called "pirtek" that maintain and repair hydraulic equipment and they use 25ltr containers for their oil. the one based in gloucester where i am let me have as many as needed for free as they have problems getting rid of them. i rinsed them all round with a little de-greaser and flushed out with de- ionised water and the water came out lovely and clean on the windows. i currently have 10 i no longer require, if anyone wants them let me know.

Londoner

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2005, 09:33:59 am »
Commercial washing machines. The sort used in old peoples homes and hotels use liquid washing powder (if that makes sense) that is injected automatically during the wash cycle.
This comes in 5 gallon plastic drums, they only need to be given a flush out afterwards and they are perfect.
The homes get through  loads of them The trouble is not all homes do their own laundry.