Wc Solutions

what a rip off ....
« on: November 24, 2010, 05:03:02 pm »
was working on a few domestic houses in a road when a woman called me over to give her a price ...

so i gave her a price for the monthly cleaning of a bungalow £8.

told her we also offer an internal cwindow cleaning service - she said no thanks ive had a cleaner in today and they did all the windows inside for.

i did the outside and showed her the mess of the insides ... i ended up having to clean them for her so no probs there.

she then went on to tell me shes not long moved in and just wanted a cleaner to clean the bungalow - which was done an hour before i was there - she was charged £105! for 2 hours of cleaning! and remember she had to pay me to sort out the crap windows on the insides!

looks like they just threw the hoover round and that was it! rip off!

shes doesnt want to complain as her husband died a few months back and doesnt want the hassle. felt bad for her as shes been ripped off big time!

ant french

Re: what a rip off ....
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 05:13:18 pm »
woman nr me charges them prices but she has forigners work for pennies and then gets the profit, they go to my nans neighbour and take 3 hrs, thats 3 of them aswell every thursday without fail then they annoying bit is on the bend of my nans road they dump the water to freeze over directly on the road, theres a drain near by but there lazy. think she charges 25 a hr dunno if thats per person  :o