*kentnick@hotmail.co.uk

hours a day worked
« on: January 02, 2010, 12:54:05 am »
i prob do 5 hours a day work.im ladders and personoly i cant do more than that.i try to clean 2 houses an hour which i do achieve i wish was 3 however work isnt compact so have to keep tieng ladders on and off all the time but crap happens.how do you push yourselfs to do more if you do that is.up and down up and down all day is a killer.

Window Washers

Re: hours a day worked
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 01:28:12 am »
i prob do 5 hours a day work.im ladders and personoly i cant do more than that.i try to clean 2 houses an hour which i do achieve i wish was 3 however but crap happens.how do you push yourselfs to do more if you do that is.up and down up and down all day is a killer.
You sound like you need an office job if you can only climb a ladder 10 times a day m8, thats not pushing your self, that is being lazy/ unfit for job :o maybe beer talking :-\
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

*kentnick@hotmail.co.uk

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 01:32:15 am »
sorry but who the hell are you to tell me that i came on for advice not to be spoke to like a twat.i work hard and climb up and down more than 10 times a day not that i need to explain to you.by the looks of your posts your hardly doing that well if can spend all that time posting on here or is it the beer talking.

Window Washers

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 01:36:10 am »
sorry but who the hell are you to tell me that i came on for advice not to be spoke to like a fool.i work hard and climb up and down more than 10 times a day not that i need to explain to you.by the looks of your posts your hardly doing that well if can spend all that time posting on here or is it the beer talking.
Sit back down lol

I did not say you was a fool by the way ;)

You may want to lay off beer  :P
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Ste M

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 01:38:10 am »
this place is great ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ste M

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2010, 01:38:53 am »
its just like the jeremy kyle show with all the arguments and people kicking off ;D ;D ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2010, 01:39:18 am »
I work 2 hours a day and post on here all day every day, staff are a great thing  ;D ;D

*kentnick@hotmail.co.uk

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2010, 01:39:57 am »
listen.i didnt call you a fool if you read it properly i wrote twat but someone changed it somehow.i dont care if you do well for yourself or not.by the looks of how many posts you do on here you cant work that much.im trying to build up and ill succeed.

dazmond

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2010, 01:44:53 am »
i do 5-8 hours a day "on the glass"so to speak depending on time of year.im 38 and since ive stopped smoking and drinking i have a lot more energy!i do think that looking after yourself makes a difference in a job like ours.i go for a swim now and then,try and get to bed before 12pm,eat well etc.

i use trad poles as well as ladders so its a bit easier!but if u want to not work as hard they say WFP is easier on some work if u use c/f poles! ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2010, 01:45:34 am »
just keep thinking of the ,money
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

Window Washers

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2010, 01:45:44 am »
I work 2 hours a day and post on here all day every day, staff are a great thing  ;D ;D

sounds like you need a life then if thats what you do posting on here all day. do you know what a pair of tits are son?????
You clearly aint seen my wife son  ;) My life is good thanks  ;D

*kentnick@hotmail.co.uk

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2010, 01:51:32 am »
well goody for you.you sound like 1 of those blokes who think they are it and have it all.all e are is window cleaners.you came on here making out im some sort of loser coz i only do 5 hours a day.well if i had more ork id do more.we not all perfect like you are we son.hahaha just been looking at your posts.you ask such silly questions just to get your post count up dont you...god you must be such a boring bloke to know.right im off to bed.you build ya post count up son.no time for mr its like you

Window Washers

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2010, 02:07:09 am »
well goody for you.you sound like 1 of those blokes who think they are it and have it all.all e are is window cleaners.you came on here making out im some sort of loser coz i only do 5 hours a day.well if i had more ork id do more.we not all perfect like you are we son.hahaha just been looking at your posts.you ask such silly questions just to get your post count up dont you...god you must be such a boring bloke to know.right im off to bed.you build ya post count up son.no time for mr its like you
You seem quite a clever guy lol, this is my seconmd account my last had about 8000 post count  ;D I only do it for post count honest I do  ::)

I am quite perfect to be honest, It is a trate of mine  ;)

I never said you was a loser at all, I made a little comment and you saw fit to start attacking me, maybe I hit a neave if i did sorry, but honestly if you are struggling on 10 houses a day at the prices you said, you would be better off working in an office.

I do know this game a little I have been doing it couple of years now   ::)

Ian

p.s thats one more to the post count  ;D
pps have a nice sleep and happy hangover for later this morning  ;)

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2010, 02:21:57 am »
well if i had more ork id do more.

Dont want to spoil your 'tiff' but why dont you work quicker as if you had extra work and then go knocking for more.

And with an attitude like the one you have i wouldnt expect to get much.

Keep up the good work Ian ;)
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

jonnyald

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2010, 08:18:46 am »
i prob do 5 hours a day work.im ladders and personoly i cant do more than that.i try to clean 2 houses an hour which i do achieve i wish was 3 however work isnt compact so have to keep tieng ladders on and off all the time but crap happens.how do you push yourselfs to do more if you do that is.up and down up and down all day is a killer.

you say its feeling like a killer but you are staying inside your comfort zone by doing 2 per hour.  id say get door knocking as if your life depends on it and  that will force you out your comfort zone into doing 3 or 4 per hour  . make up a  quick release clamp for your ladders too 

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2010, 08:58:06 am »
sorry but who the hell are you to tell me that i came on for advice not to be spoke to like a fool.i work hard and climb up and down more than 10 times a day not that i need to explain to you.by the looks of your posts your hardly doing that well if can spend all that time posting on here or is it the beer talking.
Sit back down lol

I did not say you was a fool by the way ;)

You may want to lay off beer  :P

Are we going to get a food fight in a minute?  :)

ccmids

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2010, 09:06:32 am »
Joseph hadkki or what ever it is , you sound like a little girl  ;D 

gewindows

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2010, 09:12:53 am »

;D ;D

listen.i didnt call you a fool if you read it properly i wrote fool but someone changed it somehow.

;D  ;D even better.

pingu

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2010, 09:19:55 am »
I would reckon that 6 hours out of the house per day would be a average for me....

Cheers
Dave.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2010, 09:55:40 am »
7-8hrs a day wether up a ladder or wfp.

longer in the summer 10-12 max :P :P :P