Blue Frog Systems

Re: How green is your......
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2009, 09:48:29 pm »
Did you dilute the tfr down ? if so what did you mix it to. Have read that the deepclean tfr can be effective to 100:1, but wondered how you did it
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

wizard

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2009, 06:09:27 am »
 Where did you buy the deepclean TFR from and how much did it cost.

Fieldsy

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2009, 01:25:35 pm »
@windowwipers,

yh, diluted the TFR down, and used it at 40:1   Label says, 20:1 to 50:1, so took a happy medium and seems to work fine.

@wizard

get it here m8y  ;)

http://www.carapak.co.uk/productdetail.asp?ProductID=19
If Carlsberg made window cleaners....I'd be one of them....lol

Ste M

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2009, 01:42:13 pm »
ive just gone water fed. i gave my customers a leaflet explaining that i now do conservatory roof's, i have had loads of people asking for qoutes but i told them i had to get the chemicals first before i could qoute. How long does the standard roof take? i was thinkin around 2 hours for the whole c onsrevatory. and charging around £50. also did you do it in stages? like half of it at a time on the roof?
oh and doe it help to use a different brush head for this job than the one you usually use for the windows?

ste

Fieldsy

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2009, 04:33:42 pm »
Hi,

Sprayed the whole roof with tfr including framework, let it soak in for about 10-15 mins, then it was a breeze to just rub and rinse off each panel at a time. Didn't even need hard scrubbing as the tfr had done all the work  ;)
If Carlsberg made window cleaners....I'd be one of them....lol

EZclean

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2009, 04:51:46 pm »
she will save in leccy bills by having all that daylight come through  ;D

it reall does look mint
EZclean - Cleaner Than Water

roger smith

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2009, 06:17:03 pm »
ive just gone water fed. i gave my customers a leaflet explaining that i now do conservatory roof's, i have had loads of people asking for qoutes but i told them i had to get the chemicals first before i could qoute. How long does the standard roof take? i was thinkin around 2 hours for the whole c onsrevatory. and charging around £50. also did you do it in stages? like half of it at a time on the roof?
oh and doe it help to use a different brush head for this job than the one you usually use for the windows?

ste
  Hi guy's, have you  not thought about using  a dedicated  Uvpc  cleaner  for the conservatory job, Fenwick's have been  making plastic cleaners  for years they  must be worth asking.

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2009, 06:29:00 pm »
Fenwick's stuff is good, but a bit pricey. Easy to get hold of small quantities too, at Halfords. Good if you only do a few every so often.

Once, when I didn't have any TFR, I used Flash! It worked OK and smelt lovely.

wire1078

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2010, 08:05:45 am »
nice one

paul rulton

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2010, 10:53:31 am »
that looks the nuts fieldsy ;D bloody well done m8 ;) bet some people on here will want 2
use them pics ;D

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2010, 01:49:57 pm »
gud job done nxt door will defo notice may ask u to do
theirs  ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."