N'tro

supposed buisness for sale
« on: October 30, 2009, 06:11:55 pm »
just a quick question has any one had any dealing's with upstairs downstairs from barnsley.seen work advertised on forum spoke to the lad met up with him seems to good to be true.no accounts shown figures don't add up.before i go any further with this are part with any money could any one shed light on his buisness.reading between the lines he's worked for C & D & i think he's inherited v buisness from his dad,and has the ionics thermopure system he's tryin to sell, is it paid for isit still on lease & is he pulling a fast one. ???

R W C

Re: supposed buisness for sale
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 06:16:33 pm »
The only dealing ive had with him is on this site, he was asking for advice on how much his business was worth, so the price its up for is due to the answers on this forum, he seemed very genuine too me and was selling due to new adventure in valeting or something, he inherited the round from another cleaner I believe.

Heres the thread.

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=83211.0
His profile name is gisbyr
and im sure he will be on sometime.

Chris

N'tro

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 06:36:14 pm »
I no of some one else that has been to see him today,they said the numbers dint add up & resons for selling are different between wot he's posted on forum about moving into valeting .when he's saying to me reason is his health.when the bloke left him the debt collectors where at the door serving him with papers is this guy genuine are a sharleton ???

ftp

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 06:41:39 pm »
Shouldn't be in too much debt on £4500 a month?

R W C

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 06:42:09 pm »
some people spend beyond there means mate

bobby p

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2009, 06:44:47 pm »
did u see th work rota / diary ?  if  a genuine sale u should be able to get at least a dozen random addresses of houses and go n follow these up

Dean Taberner

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2009, 06:51:49 pm »
some people spend beyond there means mate

I know a window cleaner with £2000 a wks worth of domestics who is struggling to make ends meet.

Dean
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

ftp

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2009, 06:52:22 pm »
Shouldn't be in too much debt on £4500 a month?

Yes true, looks a good round on the face of it. Who knows why anyone would want to give up that kind of work though. Maybe he needs to leave the country.  ;D

R W C

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 06:53:40 pm »
Isnt there 2 of them working it

ftp

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2009, 06:56:47 pm »
Yer, £1000 to an employee. £3500 to the guy.   Not bad.

Mind you could owe a wad on the Ionics system?

N'tro

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2009, 07:05:22 pm »
No he just had sheets of A4 paper with areas & number of houses on streets n total takings of individual streets,but he's saying monthly work & the other guys that met him today picked up it only added up to £1,400 a month,so it works out weekly fortnighly nsome monthly n not all monthly as he would have you believe.  :o :o

N'tro

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2009, 07:09:51 pm »
he's only only 22yrs old n has  2 lad's workin with him one trained & one trainee dunt smell rite..

martinsadie

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2009, 07:10:03 pm »
if you are not happy give it a wide berth ,there will be other rounds for sale

macmac

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2009, 07:11:39 pm »
No he just had sheets of A4 paper with areas & number of houses on streets n total takings of individual streets,but he's saying monthly work & the other guys that met him today picked up it only added up to £1,400 a month,so it works out weekly fortnighly nsome monthly n not all monthly as he would have you believe.  :o :o

As a fellow barnsley lad from t' tarn- If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is mate! ;)

If this was genuine there wouldn't be more than one tail/story & nothing to hide.

ronnie paton

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2009, 07:14:06 pm »
go round customers with him be sure but if your not happy leave it..........but you could be letting a little mine gold go.

martinsadie

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2009, 07:16:45 pm »
go round customers with him be sure but if your not happy leave it..........but you could be letting a little mine gold go.
is that different from a goldmine Ronnie  ;D ;D

R W C

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2009, 07:17:41 pm »
is that different from a goldmine Ronnie  ;D ;D

;D

Dean Taberner

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2009, 07:20:30 pm »
Anyone going after this round?

Region: London
Type: Domestic and commercial
Monthly Avg Value : £12,000+
Established For: 4 years
Comments: Full window cleaning business for sale including a well established round worth over £170,000 per year. All work is in the most afluent parts of London with even a few celebrity clients on our books. Included in the sale are a professionally optimised website that currently has a first page search results on Google and Microsoft search engines for many searches including “window cleaners in London” and most of the popular search phrases are first and second result listings on the first page of Google and other search engines! Website alone brings in minimum 60 new clients a month with a growth profit per month of over £6000. Can provide (if wanted) a promotional vehicle with the company details and fantastic art work if required. The Company can be run with two staff members if preferred and will achieve a profit for the owner of over £7000 per month with out lifting a finger. Or can be run by yourself (if you don’t mind getting your hands dirty) with one other employee and profits much higher. Be warned! The phone rings with new clients looking for quotes every day 7 days a week person buying will need to have system in place to answer calls. Reason for sale: Company formed with the sole aim of selling it 
Asking Price : £250,000
Register as a member to view contact details

R W C

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2009, 07:35:24 pm »
charlie from j.v.price emailes him with no reply I believe

N'tro

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2009, 07:37:10 pm »
hi macmac if your a barnsley lad hav you come accross the young man do you know out about him are his buisness dealings. ???

Dean Taberner

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2009, 07:39:06 pm »

Really??

We are working with Charlies boys tomorrow.

R W C

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2009, 07:44:29 pm »
Anyone going after this round?

Region: London
Type: Domestic and commercial
Monthly Avg Value : £12,000+
Established For: 4 years
Comments: Full window cleaning business for sale including a well established round worth over £170,000 per year. All work is in the most afluent parts of London with even a few celebrity clients on our books. Included in the sale are a professionally optimised website that currently has a first page search results on Google and Microsoft search engines for many searches including “window cleaners in London” and most of the popular search phrases are first and second result listings on the first page of Google and other search engines! Website alone brings in minimum 60 new clients a month with a growth profit per month of over £6000. Can provide (if wanted) a promotional vehicle with the company details and fantastic art work if required. The Company can be run with two staff members if preferred and will achieve a profit for the owner of over £7000 per month with out lifting a finger. Or can be run by yourself (if you don’t mind getting your hands dirty) with one other employee and profits much higher. Be warned! The phone rings with new clients looking for quotes every day 7 days a week person buying will need to have system in place to answer calls. Reason for sale: Company formed with the sole aim of selling it 
Asking Price : £250,000
Register as a member to view contact details

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=80452.0

R W C

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2009, 07:45:40 pm »

Really??

We are working with Charlies boys tomorrow.

tell him to get a hair cut  ;D

Dean Taberner

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2009, 07:50:03 pm »
I mustve missed that one RWC.

£250,000 is a fair investment.

macmac

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2009, 09:14:33 pm »
hi macmac if your a barnsley lad hav you come accross the young man do you know out about him are his buisness dealings. ???

No mate, been living in scotland for nearly 6 years but spent my first 31 years in gawber.

It just doesn't quite sound right mate but may be worth a thorough look, just be cautious. ;)

ronnie paton

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2009, 10:51:27 pm »
oops tired eyes and tired hands do not help ;D

and by the way it is different, its a mine(bomb) that could explode into gold ;)

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2009, 09:40:37 am »
i no ryan as he lives not far from me hes a genuine lad who dos have a lot of work heres there website www.upstairsdownstairswindows.co.uk
where theres muck theres money

R W C

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2009, 09:42:32 am »
i no ryan as he lives not far from me hes a genuine lad who dos have a lot of work heres there website www.upstairsdownstairs.co.uk

no its not its

http://www.upstairsdownstairswindows.co.uk/

;D

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2009, 09:46:01 am »
i no ryan as he lives not far from me hes a genuine lad who dos have a lot of work heres there website www.upstairsdownstairs.co.uk

no its not its

http://www.upstairsdownstairswindows.co.uk/

;D
i realised when i posted mate so ive modifyed now  ;D
where theres muck theres money

master cleaner

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2009, 02:59:42 pm »
hi nick trying to find something to spend your millions on  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

N'tro

« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2009, 03:50:30 pm »
no pal just tryin to check out the guy n reasons for selling differ from wot he's posted and wot he's told different interested partys. :P :P :P