What time.......
« on: April 14, 2008, 04:36:39 pm »
does gardiners shut

Chris

Re: What time.......
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 04:37:50 pm »
does gardiners shut

Chris
5pm I guess, but Alex seems to always be on here when closed  so you can speak that way ;)

what do you need

Ian

jaykie

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 04:39:21 pm »
Just want some soares for van incase i need to replace, protecta ball, 9 foot pole and a vikan plus order his new brush.

Chris

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 04:41:11 pm »
Just want some soares for van incase i need to replace, protecta ball, 9 foot pole and a vikan plus order his new brush.

Chris
9ft pole ?

jaykie

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 04:45:57 pm »
Yer i want the smallest i can get to certain bungalows that would take longer to trad and so my boys can help when at home as they want to do it lol oh and theyve asked that when there old enough can they work for me and have business name and sons on the end, bless

Chris

jaykie

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 05:17:34 pm »
Not to worry just got through and placed order.

Chris

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 06:10:20 pm »
Yer i want the smallest i can get to certain bungalows that would take longer to trad and so my boys can help when at home as they want to do it lol oh and theyve asked that when there old enough can they work for me and have business name and sons on the end, bless

Chris
you can get a 2ft/2ft pole suprised Andrew did not offer you this.
have to say purefreedom dont over sell you things you dont need, but andrew if you ever read this added options would make you money m8 you dont have to sell it but offer it maybe  ::) (he's to nice)