easy clean

anybody interested???
« on: August 25, 2006, 03:47:53 pm »
been asked today to quote for an office block, 3 floors, inside and out with more glass than you could ever imagine. WINDOW CLEANING HEAVEN!!!!!!!

only prob is i don't do insides and am looking for someone to come and do the job with me. as in that person just doing the insides and i'll get on with the 5h1tty outside!

it's in bexley so if anybody is interested then please call me on 07956 539078 jon.

many thanks

stephen d

Re: anybody interested???
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 05:12:40 pm »
wheres bexley

pjulk

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 05:15:05 pm »
Thanks for the call Jon

Paul

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 06:08:23 pm »
Why don't you clean insides????? ???
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

Clear Vision

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2006, 06:10:22 pm »
Why don't you clean insides????? ???

Maybe because It's a HASSLE with a captal H?

Trevor Knight

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2006, 06:22:40 pm »
Perhaps if Easy Clean had completed his profile you would have been able to see it is in Kent.

Mind you Stephen, as you haven't completed your profile either I wouldn't know if you were in Kent either?

Sorry to have a go guy's but I am looking to tidy up our members profiles.

Best wishes

Trev
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

stephen d

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2006, 09:57:46 pm »
trevor,profile updated ;D

EasyClean

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2006, 12:30:54 am »
This is for 'easy clean' (the one who started this thread), there's enough 'easy cleans' on here! I too hate cleaning 'insides'. I won't do them! I turned down the offer of cleaning 100 flats simply because I refuse to pick up a squeegie and clean internal windows in communal areas. I even told a very well known person on the telly that I couldn't (or rather wouldn't) clean their internal house windows although I'm happy to WFP the outsides on a regular basis. To 'Victor Meldrew' WFP is great and you wouldn't catch me with a squeegie in my hand but then again I've got a valid excuse as I suffer from chronic arthritus and WFP and my row of tablets each morning & night enables me to continue working and pay off my mortgage! I love this job and wouldn't swap it for the world!
Losing a customer is like waiting for the next bus, another one will come along shortly!