shammy davis jnr

george systems
« on: August 24, 2006, 12:05:39 pm »
hi guys i was wondering  if it is possible that george systems couls build in alert tones  for example  i have done this a few times ,when a customer is double our there is a note attached could they not build in something that gives you a warning to check your notes our that the customer is due  twice  i think this would be a great upgrade for them to work on  do u guys some times miss out notes our a double customer  come on george get a teckie on to it 
yours  shammy davis jnr

Adam Boss

Re: george systems
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 03:23:48 pm »
Hey Shammy, how do you find George, I downloaded the trial but couldn't get my head round it, do you have any tips ?
Cheers
EST: 1988

shammy davis jnr

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 04:52:00 pm »
its actually the b******s just spend time with it  and to start with buy a palm zire 21 from ebay for about twenty quid  and only down load a few days at a time till you get used to it  apart from a few slight snags its a good bit of kit
i do about two thousand doors a month
just a few things gets my goat but more to do with me than the system  like you go to a door and they say not today thankyou  its a hasel to leave them  without telling george they are done ,and forget to back it up  at pc a few of these a month and your system gets clogged  but i back up in paper  just in case 
but nothing to worry about once you get in tune with it   lol at times i need to hot sync my self ,,,its good to know at a glance where you are what your doing and where you need to be tom, and should have been last  week   just give it the chance this fine bit of kit deserves
and for a one of fifty quid you cant go wrong you could burst your petrol tank and be the same down  and have nothing to show for it  big thumbs up from me

George Systems

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 05:11:36 pm »
Hi Shammy

If they don't want you to clean this time just change the Due Date...

Paul

shammy davis jnr

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 05:45:27 pm »
paul i do at the pc just skip when i back up and it goes to nxt due date  how do i get to put streets in order you know on the data base when you have to put in round order  and say i get a new door nxt time on frederick street
can you tell me if there is a faster way  to insert this for the next time im on the street without having to scroll through  all all above f
so i can just strike f and all the streets begining with f are there