Trevor Knight

Re: Bad workmanship or bad after sales advise
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2006, 04:14:58 pm »
It basically bolis down to if they want to learn the hard way or not.

I speak from experience, I had already purchased my wfp set up prior to finding this forum and believe me I had my fair share of problems. If I had known of this forum and the opportunity to go out with a "competitor" for the day I would have jumped at the chance.

Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

cleantech.co.uk

Re: Bad workmanship or bad after sales advise
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2006, 04:24:35 pm »
It basically bolis down to if they want to learn the hard way or not.

I speak from experience, I had already purchased my wfp set up prior to finding this forum and believe me I had my fair share of problems. If I had known of this forum and the opportunity to go out with a "competitor" for the day I would have jumped at the chance.

another part of it as well (i should have had this on the origional posting) is finding customers who are willing to take the others out, as although the guys are there going to help out, much of the time saved from that is taken up with the innevitable conversation about method and what is good about, and what sucks etc etc.

this means that you could be a 100miles from the nearest guy thats willing to let you come out with them, and again - some people are just not prepaired to do it.
All posts by Justin @ Cleantech unless specified otherwise