jr windows

wfp supplier
« on: August 16, 2006, 09:29:23 pm »
I have been looking for WFP suppliers, and have come across Brodex. Has anyone heard of them or dealt with them and have any information? ???

jeff evans

Re: wfp supplier
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 09:56:11 pm »
Hi j.r

This will depend on your budget, if you only have a small budget you need to go the d.i.y route, brodex will not be cheep it also depends on what sort of work you will be using it on. I.E domestic or commrecial

Have a good read through this forum, then any Q,s you have just ask, most are very helpfull on here.

jeff

jr windows

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 10:05:28 pm »
Hi Jeff,
I only clean residential property at the mo. I live and work in Anglesey in North Wales and they are in Southport not a million miles away. I am looking for all the help and advice you guys can give me. I have looked at ionics but i think i would have to re mortgage my house for this system.

Thanks Jason

edd

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 10:38:11 pm »
i have a £24000 thermo pure system which i bought last year but its only £22 a day and in reality we can nearly do between a third and sometimes half as much as we did before and now work in the rain. The work is bloody endless put the prices up to £10 min and still cannot get rid of the dodgy ones????they all pay whatever

niceandclean

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 10:52:18 pm »
i have a £24000 thermo pure system which i bought last year but its only £22 a day and in reality we can nearly do between a third and sometimes half as much as we did before and now work in the rain. The work is bloody endless put the prices up to £10 min and still cannot get rid of the dodgy ones????they all pay whatever

Thats 8 grand a year!! Does that include the van??

freshwater

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2006, 11:11:08 pm »
jr,

If Broadex arn't all that far away go and give the the once over and see what their offering. I heave heard of them but nere had any dealings with them. While you there ask for the phone numbers of a few cleaners in your area that have their kit. Otherwise look round all the web sites selling the stuff and come back here with your questions.

Is the last reply from V88ed with the 24000 system the same v88ed with the cracked resin vessel?

steve@freshwatersystems.co.uk

paul mather

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2006, 09:14:52 am »
I have been looking for WFP suppliers, and have come across Brodex. Has anyone heard of them or dealt with them and have any information? ???

They are one of the big WFP suppliers & will charge you a fortune, there are lots of smaller companies that will provide you with everything you need at a fraction of the cost.

Iv'e heard it said that it is preferable to get your system from a local company rather than the internet incase it goes wrong. Two things, firstly you cut down your choice especially where you are & secondly there are no guarantees that the said company will want to come out & look at your prob, if they won't then you will be ringing them just like an internet based company.

In one sentence my advice is ring Kirsty @ Gardiners no hard sell just good advice, great service & fantastic prices.
Use the wand of power !!

Warrington, Cheshire

sair

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2006, 12:48:52 pm »
essentially pure 07950 706623 ask speak mark makes nice systems
Essentially Pure Ltd

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2006, 01:37:20 pm »
Step 1. Find out the "total dissolved solids" count for your water. You can send a small sterile container sample to any of the manuf. or look in local yellow pages for a "water treatment services" company.

mark dew

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2006, 02:57:58 pm »

Iv'e heard it said that it is preferable to get your system from a local company rather than the internet incase it goes wrong. Two things, firstly you cut down your choice especially where you are & secondly there are no guarantees that the said company will want to come out & look at your prob, if they won't then you will be ringing them just like an internet based company.

In one sentence my advice is ring Kirsty @ Gardiners no hard sell just good advice, great service & fantastic prices.

I had a problem with pump and a DI vessel on a system that i had bought from gardiners.
A couple of phone calls to troubleshoot and when that didn't work replacements were in the post straight away.
I was even sent another membrane free to add to my RO to help with TDS but i sent it back as the replacement DI vessel did the job.

I think it might be nice to go to a shop to see in person but with a good postal service and a good supplier it isn't that important.

mark

edd

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2006, 10:57:16 pm »
same v8edd

matt

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2006, 10:59:19 pm »
wheres poleman  ??? ???

:P