jonny thompson

Gardner brush
« on: December 03, 2017, 01:05:26 pm »

This was the state of my delivered Gardner brush, I bought two, my toothbrush is better quality

Susan Dean (1stclean)

Re: Gardner brush
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 01:26:23 pm »
get back on to them i am sure they will sort it

mufcglen

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 02:25:45 pm »
I know it’s not good coming like that but have you tried putting it in red hot water for a few mins then taking out to reset the bristles straight.

jonny thompson

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 03:29:22 pm »
I think the whole standard of them is awful, I can now see why they are so light, I’m not going to even put it into my pole, back to the ultimate

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 05:34:18 pm »
I think the whole standard of them is awful, I can now see why they are so light, I’m not going to even put it into my pole, back to the ultimate

they are built for people with weight in mind hence the lack of brush , but they still do a good job and these are a god send to people with rsi

Dry Clean

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2017, 05:47:09 pm »
Its just the way it been stored, after a few cleans it will be ok, the problem with xtreme brushes is they are placebo free,
this makes them hard to get used to.

dd

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2017, 05:49:27 pm »
It looks like the natural bristle hybrid. I have always been very skeptical about the effectiveness of xtreme brushes, but have been using an xtreme hybrid for about 7 months now and have been pleasantly suprised. It is now my most regularly used brush.

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2017, 07:32:08 pm »
My work is entirely residential and for me they are pretty much perfect.  The natural hybrid is my favorite.
However, I wouldn't use that brush like that. I'd be straight on to Gardiner's with a photo.  Looks like it was poorly packed.
We have a choice! We can do one or the other, the opposite, both, or neither depending on which way the wind is blowing.

mufcglen

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2017, 07:39:27 pm »
extremes are a quality bit of kit to have in the van for me, my everyday brush is the supreme but every now and then when my shoulder goes i throw it on and it really helps, good for the slx39 too when im working very high up it makes a massive difference to the swinging about weight!
suprised all the other companys dont make a mega light brush like the extreme too

Shrek

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2017, 07:55:22 pm »
I’m liking the ultimate medium (orange one) at the minute - it’s a mixture of a flocked and the other ultimate (white one) but is lighter .

duncan h

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2017, 08:24:53 pm »
I am using the ultimate as the main brush. I used to use the supreme. Supreme has more contact
I use the xtreme on my larger pole. Used them for years. Thrown them in a tin full of junk and never had one bent like that

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2017, 08:56:48 pm »
I have just changed from superlite to supreme.  I thought they were 4cm wider but they are not.  About the same but sprayed.

Tempted to go wide.  Any suggestions?
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

dazmond

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2017, 08:20:29 am »
put it in hot water for 30 mins mate and it should be fine.it looks like its just been bashed around in transit.

the xtreme brushes are deceiving.they really are good scrubbing brushes(esp the natural bristle hybrid).ok for some 4 weekly work with lots of awkward angle windows but i prefer the ultimate/SL brushes for larger longer frequency jobs.
price higher/work harder!

zesty

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2017, 03:24:12 pm »
It looks like the natural bristle hybrid. I have always been very skeptical about the effectiveness of xtreme brushes, but have been using an xtreme hybrid for about 7 months now and have been pleasantly suprised. It is now my most regularly used brush.

Use noting but Xtreme brushes, they’ve always worked brilliantly, especially the natural bristles version.

I’ve also never had a brush delivered like be OP’s, so I’m sure it’s just a one off.

NWH

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2017, 03:31:42 pm »
Into boiling water for 20 seconds straight only cold for the same you’ll have a new brush,they don’t last that version if you hammer them on frames etc they are finished very quickly. I only ever use them for what they were designed for,very high Windows.

robbo333

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2017, 03:51:12 pm »
I'm with Zesty, I think they are great. The natural bristle one works a lot better than it looks.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

NWH

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2017, 07:18:44 pm »
The natural bristle ones are far better.