tom20001

free customer reminder system
« on: October 10, 2013, 09:28:20 pm »
i currently do this manually, im just looking for some way of doing this in which i get a reminder when customers are due to be cleaned.....

ideas appreciated thanks......

something free which i dont have to sign up too, is there some way of doing this on a spreadsheet myself which will re occur every  or  wks depending on frequency of clean

i dont need credit collection thing included just literally a reminder every 4 or 6 weeks that i cud include customers on ,

thanks in advance

TheWindowManChris

Re: free customer reminder system
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 09:41:27 pm »
Hi,

I do following

Text Reminder of 'I will be coming to clean your windows on (Date)' and then Text 'Job Done, I will be collecting Tonight or Text back with a better date'

Plus I email anyone who left me there email address which was simple and free and that is using MailChimp and which sends out List A every 3 weeks, List B every 4 weeks and List C every week.

tom20001

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 09:45:04 pm »
Hi,

I do following

Text Reminder of 'I will be coming to clean your windows on (Date)' and then Text 'Job Done, I will be collecting Tonight or Text back with a better date'

Plus I email anyone who left me there email address which was simple and free and that is using MailChimp and which sends out List A every 3 weeks, List B every 4 weeks and List C every week.

sorry chris yes i do this already, what i mean is a free system to remind me who needs cleaning and when

thanks

ben M

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 09:58:41 pm »
don't be tight,buy george,£50 for life  ;)

tom20001

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2013, 10:00:24 pm »

wat wud the tax man say if he see george !!!! :(

TheWindowManChris

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2013, 10:01:33 pm »
Oh that EASY.

I use Google Calendar and set them up as appointment and then you can print off your Day jobs.

ben M

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2013, 10:02:50 pm »

i see you are cheater, SHAME ON YOU!!!  >:(

tom20001

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2013, 10:03:24 pm »
Oh that EASY.

I use Google Calendar and set them up as appointment and then you can print off your Day jobs.

so for example mary gets her windows cleaned today it will remind me in a month she needs them done again?

tom20001

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2013, 10:04:26 pm »

i see you are cheater, SHAME ON YOU!!!  >:(

lol i dont earn enuf to be a cheater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YET :)

TheWindowManChris

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2013, 10:09:10 pm »
Oh that EASY.

so for example mary gets her windows cleaned today it will remind me in a month she needs them done again?

Yes,  So

For Example

Mrs Smith gets her windows cleaned Once a Month.   You then say Remind Once a Month.
You can even go further
Mrs Smith will get her windows cleaned once a month but on a 2nd Tuesday of the month.

I use it and I find it much better and again I am like you,  I don't earn mega money to use George or John or whatever his name is and even if I did earn Mega money I rather Keep it or Spend it on Equipment.

TomSE

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2013, 10:10:45 pm »
I have bought an a2 sketch pad. Divided it into 5 days along and 4 weeks down. Put all my schedule on that. Then update the next months one as I go. I find seeing the work planned in front of you much easier then say looking through a diary or app etc as I can see whole month at once plus previous and next month if I have those written out to. Takes about 15mins to set up originally and then a few minutes each week to update.

tom20001

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2013, 10:12:41 pm »
Oh that EASY.

Yes,  So

For Example

Mrs Smith gets her windows cleaned Once a Month.   You then say Remind Once a Month.
You can even go further
Mrs Smith will get her windows cleaned once a month but on a 2nd Tuesday of the month.

I use it and I find it much better and again I am like you,  I don't earn mega money to use George or John or whatever his name is and even if I did earn Mega money I rather Keep it or Spend it on Equipment.

Chris ur a star :)

fair play that google calender is exactly wat i need so

privacy is protected tho yes even tho its a google app???!!!!

TheWindowManChris

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2013, 10:13:07 pm »
I have bought an a2 sketch pad. Divided it into 5 days along and 4 weeks down. Put all my schedule on that. Then update the next months one as I go. I find seeing the work planned in front of you much easier then say looking through a diary or app etc as I can see whole month at once plus previous and next month if I have those written out to. Takes about 15mins to set up originally and then a few minutes each week to update.

I have same sort thing.  I print my week work out and have Little polly pocket things with all the days work and any expenses & money paid.

TheWindowManChris

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2013, 10:14:02 pm »
Oh that EASY.

Yes,  So

For Example

You can even go further

Chris ur a star :)

fair play that google calender is exactly wat i need so

privacy is protected tho yes even tho its a google app???!!!!

You can even get fancy and get Text Messages and all that Jazz if you got a Smart Phone.   

tom20001

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2013, 10:21:49 pm »
thats why this site is such a huge asset , guys helping each other just to help each other get along :)

just done a trial run on that chris 10 out of 10 to u, its exactly what i need..... fair play, thanks

TheWindowManChris

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2013, 10:30:54 pm »
No problem,  Its that type of expertise that you need as I don't come from a Window Cleaning background.

But I worked for a Business Consultant company which basically aim to Improve Service to customers & Improve a business process and for you.   I just help you Streamline your business and take stress out of it!  Such as I know many companies go to Call Answering Services to take there calls.