bullstopshere

A Riddle Or A New Invention ?
« on: January 06, 2006, 07:21:42 pm »
I take no water with me,
I never run out,
It costs me nothing and I can clean faster
and more effectively than any one else !

jon adams

Re: A Riddle Or A New Invention ?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 07:33:10 pm »
GOD knows, i think!

Grafters Cleaning Services

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 10:11:04 pm »
must be a road sweeper
only needs a broom
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

gaza

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2006, 10:32:46 pm »
GRAFTERS:SORRY TO INFORM YOU BUT YOUR

WRONG

EVERY ROAD  SWEEPER I SEE HAS A FINE JET SPRAY TO IT ;D

GAZA
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

jouk45

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2006, 02:18:45 pm »
waterless car valeting is getting bigger everyday all over the uk. Check it out on the internet. They are also getting into the window cleaning to. It wont be as fast as wfp but maybe the traditional window cleaners can have their revenge. they can offer the customer a one of clean and guarantee it for  1 year for a set price check this out as an  example  http://www.whateverworks.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=K1863   Not  A Riddle Or A New Invention ? but a real possibility

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2006, 02:34:58 pm »
waterless car valeting is getting bigger everyday all over the uk. Check it out on the internet. They are also getting into the window cleaning to. It wont be as fast as wfp but maybe the traditional window cleaners can have their revenge. they can offer the customer a one of clean and guarantee it for  1 year for a set price check this out as an  example  http://www.whateverworks.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=K1863   Not  A Riddle Or A New Invention ? but a real possibility

So you still have to get to the window to apply the gel

Hmmmm

On a new fangled thing called a "LADDER" maybe

Hmmmm

Ben Walker

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2006, 03:06:33 pm »
So you 'clean' the customers window once a year. How much will you charge and how much will you earn? If its catches on then its Mrs Mertons!!

neil100

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2006, 04:16:46 pm »
Its back to the future.

Nel.

bullstopshere

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2006, 06:51:28 pm »
The answer is simple:

An RO System that hooks on to a standard mains hydrant. The huge flow from the hydrant produces 15 litres of 99.9% water in 1 minute which equates to around 1000 litres per hour depending on pressure and temperature.

I turn up with no water.
I pay for no water

I now have 10 litres more water in production than I need to use which means I can theoretically spray up to 15 litres a minute at the window. This means while your average wfp user is still washing his first window I am finishing rinsing the second.

The principla of WIndow cleaning is the same as pressure washing - The pressure (psi ) and the pressure of the brush in this case is what does the cleaning, The Flow (lpm) is what dictates the productivity.

MORE WATER = MORE MONEY

A simple solution to all this hanging around filling tanks up, di bottles, static systems and the laughable domestic units designed for a small supply of drinking water connected to plastic tanks and sold as cleaning systems.

SO its neither a riddle or new invention. As someone quite famous once said, " the answer is out there,you just need to ask the right question"

gaza

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2006, 07:08:54 pm »
I WILL HAVE HALF A PINT OF WHAT YOUR DRINKING BULL
HYDRANT ITS CALLED MAINS AND IT ILLEGAL TO TAP INTO THE MAINS WITHOUT A LICENCEE ANG ON WHY AM I WRITING THIS IN ANSWER TO A LOAD OF TWADDLE.

GAZA

bullstopshere

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2006, 08:53:20 pm »
Presumably you are already highly successful in this area for you to label it a load of twaddle.

Look into it further and you will find that some water companies have designated hydrants that they charge nothing for such as South West Water and others such as Anglian Water used to charge only a £1 per day for a licence but now dont even have an office to deal with it.  As long as you use the correct hydrant with a non return valve then its perfectly acceptable."Quote from Anglian Water"
I have teams that do this day in and day out and have never had a problem and regularly clean around
£800-1000 a day from 2 men. I have the accounts and the Aston to prove it.

Bullstopshere

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2006, 09:21:30 pm »
wow an aston .... must be soooooooo succesful

I must remember to be impressed ::)

gaza

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2006, 09:32:43 pm »
OK WHAT RO PRODUCES 15LITRES OF PURE WATER IN 1 MINUTE,IVE ONLY GOT AN ELGA SYSTEM.

GAZA

andrews

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2006, 11:14:00 pm »
may sound great to the customers pay the w/c a tenner for him to clean it once a year instead of £120 so you would have to spend the rest of the day trying to get other customers for the next day that is unless you have 20000 already sorry dont dig that  ;D

poles apart

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2006, 07:45:49 am »
Bullstopshere

What system are you using and where did you get it?
Rod

Morph

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2006, 10:53:47 am »
I had a Riley Elf once, so I may not be wasting time on here much longer :P ;D

poles apart

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2006, 10:55:34 am »
Showing your age PJ!

bullstopshere

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2006, 03:46:53 pm »
wow an aston .... must be soooooooo succesful

I must remember to be impressed ::)

I'm not trying to impress anyone, just impress upon someone that thought my link was twaddle that my suggestion  clearly works.

I STARTED LIKE MOST WITH A BUCKET, A LADDER AND A BATTERED CAR. Perhaps in future I will hide my success in order not too offend the sensitive.

bullstopshere

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2006, 03:59:00 pm »
OK WHAT RO PRODUCES 15LITRES OF PURE WATER IN 1 MINUTE,IVE ONLY GOT AN ELGA SYSTEM.

GAZA

Gaza

It is possible to produce an infinite amount of water using RO. The only restrictions are on the size or number of membranes that are used and the volume of water that you can force through them. I use 6  times 4 by 40 inch membranes .
The pressure from a mains hydrant is probably only about 100psi but the flow rate through a 4 inch main is somewhere around 3 litres a second (180 litres a minute) so the potential is there. I use a two inch fill pipe with no in line pump,just rely on mains pressure that varies from site to site.

The advantages of this are that I am driving a relatively empty van around, none of the risks associated with tanks flying around and having to crash test etc. It also saves a lot of fuel. Driving around with a 1000 litres of water does nothing for fuel consumption and wear and tear of brakes and gearboxes, tyres etc.

The added advantage of having an unlimited water supply is as I said before the ability to wash and rinse faster.
I built the system myself after looking into the costs charged by many of the industries suppliers.

Regards

Bull

bullstopshere

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2006, 04:01:50 pm »
Bullstopshere

What system are you using and where did you get it?
Rod

Self made and sourced. I am not in the business of selling but am happy to help anyone that wants to
improve .