Colin Day

Re: Youtude video
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2010, 06:42:00 pm »
It's Garlic Bread doing this sort of promoting..... It's the future :)

I think that I'll be investing in such a camcorder.....

Aquakleen Restoration Services

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2010, 05:29:33 pm »
Good video but never record where there is backlight behind the object you are capturing. I found it very difficult to see the detailing of the sofa. There is software available where you can lighten it up a bit so that you can see what you have done more clearly. John

kinder clean

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2010, 07:13:40 pm »
Good video mike

I agree with skywalker, the camera is automatically compensating for the backlight in the shot.

Maybe invest in some lighting, a small floodlight on a tripod standing behind the camera would make the world of difference, machinemart do some http:   //www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/chl500td-halogen-floodlight-500w230v at £25 with tripod.

Invest in a cheap mattress and hire a ladyboy and you could have yourself a second income.  ;D

Paul

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2010, 08:53:51 pm »
That is so wrong ;D

Shaun

Phild

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2010, 12:39:40 pm »
This is a usefull site for anyone wanting to *get into* this subject

www.diyvideomarketing.com

Aquakleen Restoration Services

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2010, 02:11:05 pm »
Good video mike

I agree with skywalker, the camera is automatically compensating for the backlight in the shot.

Maybe invest in some lighting, a small floodlight on a tripod standing behind the camera would make the world of difference, machinemart do some http:   //www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/chl500td-halogen-floodlight-500w230v at £25 with tripod.

Invest in a cheap mattress and hire a ladyboy and you could have yourself a second income.  ;D

Paul

Paul...have you seen the prices of Ladyboys these days? Well out of reach of most carpet cleaners!!

Mike Halliday

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2010, 09:09:42 pm »
within 3 days of being on youtube this video is now on the 1st page of google for lots of local leather search terms

eg 'hull leather cleaner, hull leather cleaning, beverley leather cleaning, leather cleaner beverley...... etc
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk