Darran Pryce

Your Ideal Carpet Machine
« on: September 28, 2013, 12:20:06 pm »
Guys, if you can have/make /modify your carpet machine, what would you go for? Also what would you call your machine...

JandS

Re: Your Ideal Carpet Machine
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 12:24:53 pm »
Prowler for me.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 01:30:37 pm »
Make it a lot lighter
No hoses
 , remote Control  to guide it as it cleans carpet  Plenty of Agitation, Turbo fan to dry carpet as it goes , treble the suck of current portables. Never run out of Cleaning Solution. No problem with foam extra

3 Year guarantee with no get out clauses as it should be a bullet proof build.

Lease cost £1000 a year

derek west

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 03:26:52 pm »
the ultimate carpet machine would be a lorry with a 40 foot feeder style dip tank with beater bars before the dip tank and then a dryer after the dip tank, you then remove the carpet from the room, roll it up and then throw it into the machine for auto clean and dry. you then refit carpet.
the ultimate carpet cleaning machine, if your not sure what i mean then similar to this (see below) but a lot bigger to handle real carpet rolls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUqxj3MKOWE

;D

Darran Pryce

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2013, 03:41:36 pm »
the ultimate carpet machine would be a lorry with a 40 foot feeder style dip tank with beater bars before the dip tank and then a dryer after the dip tank, you then remove the carpet from the room, roll it up and then throw it into the machine for auto clean and dry. you then refit carpet.
the ultimate carpet cleaning machine, if your not sure what i mean then similar to this (see below) but a lot bigger to handle real carpet rolls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUqxj3MKOWE

;D

Dude, that's a cracking machine if it also could do what you mentioned.   Not sure how it would work on 80/20 or even pure wool.... nevertheless what a machine. Wouldn't like to be on a water meter... unless the water gets recycled like a car-wash.