clinton

Re: Your thoughts on this
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2011, 08:42:25 pm »
Gary yes certainly was  ;D

M.Acorn

« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2011, 01:24:47 pm »
First problem  :(
Stopped to get fuel this morning,thought i would put some air in the rear tyre as it was looking a little bit deflated,got the hose bent down to look at the valve,and heard a hissing noise,found a great big nail sticking out the tyre.
So had to swap the spare one on,which made me a bit late for my job.
So now need a new tyre to replace the spare one,hope this is the last of any issues
What goes around comes around

derek west

« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2011, 01:36:48 pm »
tune in tomorrow for the next exciting episode of "one mark and his van"   ;D

M.Acorn

« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2011, 01:59:23 pm »
No please don`t guy`s
Was close to tears this morning,this customer is the mother of a very very wealthy prior customer,the daughter called me just after xmas and said they wouldn`t use anyone else,and could i go to Baldock,as their dog had fouled the small lounge carpet at mummy`s house.Explained it was way too far for me,and can`t you use someone closer,no we want you,and will pay extra for your journey.
So with all the probs with the last van,and not being able to get another,i had moved them back twice,then today was just the icing on the cake..
Can honestly say i have never ever been in a house like it,deffo old money,their house was massive,and looked like an antiques showroom ,was a bit twitchy about knocking something,as i don`t think my 1 million liability would cover it.
Job went well,very very expensive pure wool carpet,big red wine stain ,which i got out completely,and the mess from the dog,which they had had a good go at ,got it looking like new,very happy custy.
Just have to wait for the daughter to pay me now
What goes around comes around