CleanClear

Re: Police Officers Cannot Stop You Working
« Reply #100 on: March 28, 2020, 07:09:00 pm »
Typical, the law can’t interpret gov guidelines. Not surprised.

If it’s safe to work, crack on.  You are doing no wrong.
They don't have to but they can disrupt your day.

Not really. What can they do? They are only empowered to impede illegal activities.
Can't wait for you to prove what you say is right . Tell them you're a Freeman on the Land and under the Magna Carta you have free right of passage anywhere !!!!   ;D  The rest of us are just big scaredy cats staying in for nothing watching our business's grind to  a halt for nothing and we've no backbone to stick up for ourselves whilst we peer out our windows scared to venture out.
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

Splash & dash

« Reply #101 on: March 28, 2020, 07:21:17 pm »
I contacted Merseyside Police via twitter 30 mins ago and received this reply.

Hi government guidelines state that non essential work must not be carried out John.

Better make sure dazmond sees this as he doesn’t believe it’s true ,

Slacky

« Reply #102 on: March 28, 2020, 07:32:24 pm »
Reply to them and ask them directly where it refers to ESSENTIAL work in the following.

Point out their stupidity and lack of understanding of the law.

G Griffin

« Reply #103 on: March 28, 2020, 07:55:58 pm »
These are not normal times.
Have some of you never been to a football match? Or been involved in some public unrest?
They move you on, whack you or nick you and you debate the rights and wrongs after.
And they're usually viewed as being in the right. If you get arrested in the present social climate, you're not going to get much sympathy from the general public.
Choose your battles, fellahs.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Splash & dash

« Reply #104 on: March 28, 2020, 07:57:05 pm »
Reply to them and ask them directly where it refers to ESSENTIAL work in the following.

You don’t get it do you , it’s open for  interpretation they have interpreted one way any you another but they  enforce the law you don’t simple really isn’t it .

Simon Trapani

« Reply #105 on: March 28, 2020, 08:01:20 pm »
Well they'd have to drag me kicking & screaming to the local nick because I'm allowed to work under current guidelines.

TYCOON

« Reply #106 on: March 28, 2020, 08:01:50 pm »
to ks cleaning

I would never take work from another window cleaner.
I picked up new customers who had not had their windows cleaned for years.
What i was refering to that it was a good opportunity to get new business with nearly everyone being at home.
The roads i normally work are usually dead because everyone is at work.
With everyone  being home they were shouting over to me as they had never had a cleaner in years.

Dave Willis

« Reply #107 on: March 28, 2020, 08:04:36 pm »
Most of those roads are going to be dead.

Slacky

« Reply #108 on: March 28, 2020, 08:05:14 pm »

You don’t get it do you , it’s open for  interpretation they have interpreted one way any you another but they  enforce the law you don’t simple really isn’t it .

You're right, I don't buy in to all the panic, hysteria and catastrophising that a large part of CIU are subscribing to.

Go and watch some Jethro and calm down.

TYCOON

« Reply #109 on: March 28, 2020, 08:30:10 pm »
With less window cleaners around the area and more people self isolating you are going to pick up new calls.
Most of these people would never see a window cleaner as they are normally at work.

It is an opportunity for ALL window cleaners to pick up new calls.

Nameless Drudge

« Reply #110 on: March 28, 2020, 08:33:48 pm »
Window Cleaners are now seen as "plagued rats" and the customers allowing you to work will later be lynched by their neighbours if not immediately.They are signing their own death warrants!

Splash & dash

« Reply #111 on: March 28, 2020, 08:35:10 pm »
Well they'd have to drag me kicking & screaming to the local nick because I'm allowed to work under current guidelines.

You are very brave on a keyboard on some Internet forum but facing armed police get real you would be face down on the floor being arrested , they will not listen to what you have to say or look at anything you might have down loaded to show them , they interpret the law and enforce it not you or I

KS Cleaning

« Reply #112 on: March 28, 2020, 08:37:12 pm »
With less window cleaners around the area and more people self isolating you are going to pick up new calls.
Most of these people would never see a window cleaner as they are normally at work.

It is an opportunity for ALL window cleaners to pick up new calls.
Ok fair enough, apologies if I have mis-read your intentions.
I will delete other posts

TYCOON

« Reply #113 on: March 28, 2020, 08:40:58 pm »
No problem.

Regards.....John

KS Cleaning

« Reply #114 on: March 28, 2020, 08:41:29 pm »
Window Cleaners are now seen as "plagued rats" and the customers allowing you to work will later be lynched by their neighbours if not immediately.They are signing their own death warrants!
In what is already a difficult time I didn’t  think over egging it was possible....I was wrong!

KS Cleaning

« Reply #115 on: March 28, 2020, 08:43:04 pm »

You are very brave on a keyboard on some Internet forum but facing armed police get real you would be face down on the floor being arrested , they will not listen to what you have to say or look at anything you might have down loaded to show them , they interpret the law and enforce it not you or I
I think we will be stopped from working before armed police are deployed.

Splash & dash

« Reply #116 on: March 28, 2020, 08:59:05 pm »

All the road blocks down hear have armed on them , and the army are on standby at a local base as well

G Griffin

« Reply #117 on: March 28, 2020, 09:02:56 pm »
I think there'd be more screaming than kicking. Joke!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

CleanClear

« Reply #118 on: March 28, 2020, 09:03:20 pm »

Look foreward to seeing you on PickTV next year, keep your work T shirt on, it'll be good advertising for you.
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

Don Kee

« Reply #119 on: March 28, 2020, 09:03:28 pm »

All the road blocks down hear have armed on them , and the army are on standby at a local base as well

Armed road blocks...?

In Cornwall..?!?!

Wow...