higginsonmill

Just starting advice needed New
« on: October 28, 2005, 11:30:11 am »
I have bought a Karcher Puzzi 200 with the power brush and use the karcher rm750 powder and have gone about cleaning the odd domestic carpet here and there.  Im not wanting to start a business as i have a really good full time job but just wanting to do a few here and there.

I am very worried about shrinking so after i have gone over the carpet with the power brush, i go over it again with the wand to remove as much moisture as possible.

Can someone please give me advice as to stain removal, wool carpets, chewing gum removal etc.  Also which products will i benifit from using and where will i find them.  Any advice you pros have will be appreciated.  Im not really wanting to go out and spend a fortune, i leave that to the other half. 

Cheers

Tony

cleaning co

Re: Just starting - on the side
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 02:09:17 pm »
hi tony, i wouldnt advice cleaning other peoples carpets with that eqp is just not good enough gear  also a decent power brush will remove more water than a wand
gary

higginsonmill

Re: Just starting - on the side
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2005, 09:40:15 am »
It seems to be good enough to me, ive managed to do every job with ease and to a good standard.  The only down fall ive noticed is having to empty the tank every now and again but that turns out to be a bit of a break.