Liahona

Re: Clean It Up Gods
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2006, 09:32:03 pm »
DP, brilliant comment. Do we need to know how many posts have been made? Lets remove the God status and maybe too the number of posts. Best, Dave.

martin19842

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2006, 09:35:14 pm »
well hi there

it certainly stirs things up a bit of controversy

the last few days have been quite fun

met a cleanitup member to do a guote for cosome cleaning,

and then spent the weekend, on flood works, for my biggest client.

i'll pass on construction info yo people on here that ask, but there have been posts that are extremely vague and require clarification

why shoudl somebody, not particularly me, but business people in general who have worked extremely hard to run their business, give all their knowledge away to others.

i'm sorry thats a business thing, not a commuity thing

i know several board members and i will help anybody  with anything, but there has to be a certain amount of common sense.

regards

martin

pdl

« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2006, 02:41:26 pm »
I read the other day that someone did'nt want to lose their CIU God status, what the hell, why does the number of posts have to be shown, surley only the moderators should have access to this information.
Never ASSUME, to ASSUME makes an ASS out of U and ME              Cannock Staffordshire

Tim Downer

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2006, 06:25:40 pm »
Personally, i am not fussed about the God status and whether it stays or goes, because we are all here to learn from each other and to give advise etc to others. Is that not why we are here?
So lets stop bickering about it.....there are more important things to worry about in the world, like how to get a clients orange and rum out of their carpets?

Regards

Tim
Tim Downer
Manager

"The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary.....is that little Extra"

martin19842

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2006, 11:03:24 am »
hi there

tim,

there was i planning to get  a petition up to save the posts!!!

i live by cleanitup.!!!!   only kidding....

its a good source of information, and a community, who cares if someone is on here all the time, or only every now and then.

lets just carry on. its sunny outside, and there's work to be done.

regards

martin

whispers

« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2006, 03:20:01 pm »

IF? God does not exist then I bet the Popes must be fuming when they find out they could of been having fun instead of a life of celibacy!!!

PMSL @ martin, oh that must be so so true lol i needed that after a hard days cleaning someone elses vomit stains from there sink!! >dont ask<  but did charge them a wack to do it ;D
The Air of Heaven is that which blows between a horses ears...