busydaffodil

Re: Clean It Up Gods
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2006, 10:03:48 pm »
Cracking posts!  had me giggling.

Thanks

BSFilter

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2006, 11:06:25 pm »
Somtimes Forums have to reinvigarate themselves with new blood.

Some times people get bored after a period of time and leave .

Sometimes peoples Egos get in the way.

My advise is just keep posting.

Say something contriversial every now and then.

Helps to keep The Forum alive

But please do not insult one another.

Sometimes Ian the moderators ban members, me (BSF) for one, the others I can’t comment on, the reason/s for any insults I made as my time as BSF being retaliation from myself to other members.

I’m chuffed that a moderator from this forum did take my advice and ban the certain members that posted racist comments, rudeness is one thing but racism cannot be tolerated.

I’ve only come back briefly as BSF to point out that I didn’t get bored, my ego didn’t get in the way either, I was banned from using the forum, it will be interesting for me to see how long this post stays on here b4 its removed.

I think the forum is dead without BSF, or is it because the world cup is on….. ???

As BSF has said a few times no malice was ever meant from any posts, the ban wasn’t necessary, banter is banter.

I’m currently on here as someone else, but I’m a pleasant member and if I started the mockery you’d suss me out and ban me, then again I can just change my ip address and join as a new member, but ive been on here a long time as this member and dont want to lose my GOD status :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Moderators please leave this post on here I like being BSF, the forum just isn’t the same without him ;D ;D viewing stats have declined :(

Regards

Paulos logos angos togos   

BSFilter

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2006, 11:28:11 pm »
hi there

just been very very busy, and has involved working away, and also night time operations..

to give you an idea first 5 months this year 600% increase in turnover, and a relatively nice increase in the profit line.  So unfortunately time has been tight

and then also trying to enjoy personal life as well.

its a delicate balance.

but i am here, i do read the posts, and  i will post poignant and relative info.

if however people need specific info then please get in touch.

regards

martin

Yawn, Yawn, sorry did someone say something, oh yes.... no Martin you just carry on enjoying your personal life, people will get in touch if they need any help, one word of warning though.... dont hold your breath ;D

BSFilter

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2006, 11:33:15 pm »
Yea, been very busy myself too. Especially now have gone back to being self employed and diversifying into facilities at the moment. But i still pop in every couple of days to see what is going down.....as they say!!

Must admit, a couple of weeks ago, i wondered the same thing.......where has everybody gone?? But after reading Ians comment above me.....i think i know why most have gone.

But hey, when you start up in the cleaning business and get bigger and bigger, you do find that you have less and less time to come onto sites like this, especially when you have put into operation the advise from those who have made it work and have got the experience.

So keep on with the good work all......and when a good question comes on the forum that has not been asked before.....you may find some of the "cleanitup Gods....!?!?!?" may make an appearence.

All the best everyone

Kind Regards

Tim

What was that character Harry Enfield used to play?

D woods

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2006, 12:48:05 pm »
Hi BSFilter
Good to see you are still here.

BSFilter

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2006, 03:40:17 pm »
Hi BSFilter
Good to see you are still here.

Thanks Mr Woods ;D I predict it wont be for very long, as the moderator that banned the BSF user name will no doubt do the same and ban this one :o

Before you do ban me again (moderator) take a minute to think about my posts, surely you must see that my posts as BSF are helpful, I am a bit of a comedian at times and might sometimes come across as being aggressive, but…. I only post sarcastic comments 2 people that talk a load of twaddle, these people are doing the damage not me, they deceive other members, what their motives are I don’t know….   

Some of the advice they give is ridiculous.

I have tried to point this out, that’s all, is it a crime?

A lot of members need to lighten up and find a sense of humour, if I think someone is talking broken biscuits, I’ll expose them, if they spit their dummy its fine by me.

Good guidance is hard to find, bad advice isn’t.

D woods

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2006, 07:06:15 pm »
I agree this forum has been dead in the last month.

Let BSF stay, what does everyone else think?

BSFilter

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2006, 07:18:39 pm »
I agree this forum has been dead in the last month.

Let BSF stay, what does everyone else think?

If A & J wasnt banned he'd start a poll, go 4 it Mr woods, forums are rubbish without a little bit of confrontation/banter, it gets the punters on, anyway i’m happy 2nite England won :-*

Tim Downer

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2006, 11:51:28 pm »
 :-X

:-\

Didn't know what to say to the chap........not in the mood for confrontation/banter. Came on tonight to see what what happening in the cleaning world.

Tim

Tim Downer
Manager

"The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary.....is that little Extra"

The Great One

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2006, 06:25:24 pm »
Hi

BSF

Why are your posts about how good you are and why your advice is great etc, etc

You seem to have hijacked this thread?

BS filter... maybe you should filter your own BS?

Why you were banned last time is between you and the moderator, not sure anyone else is interested or remembers it?

Hopefully you will contribute to the forum without putting people down e.g. Martin 19842..yawn yawn etc.

Regards

Martin 8)

BSFilter

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2006, 06:45:19 pm »
Hi Martin_606

Mr Woods remembers me ;D

putting people down... youve just done that to me, you devil you :'(

your interested because youve just posted, gee thanks, i'm dead chuffed :o

Regards

Paul 8)

shelton

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2006, 08:29:38 pm »
Come on people . . . . don't feed the trolls . . .  ;D

Here we go again.

D woods

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2006, 08:32:30 pm »
This is more like it, just like the good old days.

BSFilter

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2006, 09:21:15 pm »
Martin_606

I’m sure I’ve seen you b4, you weren’t a dancer on top of the pops in the late seventies were you?

Or are you related to Simon Cowell in any way ???, you’ve just got that look ;D

Post a full frontal and show us your chestys…. then I’ll be sure.
 ::)

lynngc

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2006, 09:46:39 pm »
here we go again, ::) ::) ::)

placing bets anyone.

lynn @ gower cleaning services, swansea.

BSFilter

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2006, 09:52:03 pm »
Bets on what ???

Me getting banned again?

Martin showing us his kecks?

Shelton thinking of a new word apart from trolls?

:)

The Great One

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2006, 10:28:22 am »
Hi

Wow! compliments...

I used to watch Top of the Pops, in the 70's (40 this year)

I have a look through the photos, I could actually scan one in, watch this space.....

One thing, how do I upload it though.

My posts wasn't meant in a derogatory way though, I was going for 'thought provoking'  ;)

Regards

Martin 8)

Jan K

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2006, 07:06:34 pm »
well I decided to desert this forum to post on reptile forums as they were more interesting  ;D

only joking, I rarely get time to visit nowadays :)
anyone with facebook can add me at this link ...  jan 'minkeedj' kindon  .... if you can be bothered lol

DP

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2006, 02:03:28 am »
lol I have just seen this. Well lets see now I have a 1000 new contracts, just made my first £Billion and am so successful trying to establish my own importance on here so newbie’s (suckers) will pay me loads of money for what  they think I know as a consultant.  ;D Sound like anybody you know?

Just to enlighten newbie’s and apparently some gods, ALL it means is that a person has posted a lot, often with drivel and some for their own commercial gain, NOTHING MORE.

In my opinion we should loose the status. The only people who need it are egotists and people who use it for alternative motives.

Banta to some is criticism to others (example "here we go again's" in this topic). The strange thing is that the latter type often have to chip in with their discontent, they cant help themselves, so secretly they must love it as well  ;). Personally I prefer the bogus gods, they fall so well  ;D

I guess its just a busy time of the year for people who are building their business or who already have the work and of course not forgetting holidays.   
Everyone seems normal untill you get to know them!