Sarah Sarill

Re: Tender for builders clean
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2007, 06:29:17 pm »
Does anyone have a copy of a Builders clean tender from a national Company they could share with the people who have asked to see one ?

It would be nice to see a working copy of what you can expect to receive and what sort of questions they ask you to complete.

Could you please post it in the Documents to Download Section   :)

Sarah
Sarah

martin19842

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2007, 07:53:37 pm »
hi there

i dont want t sound negative, but

most national builders only send out their tender packs to suppliers on their approved list, suppliers that have met the criteria.  and therefore that information isnt really for the public domain.

once a prospective supplier is approved then the relevant info is sent out to them

regards

martin

allshine cleaning

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2007, 04:22:10 pm »
Hi,please can you also email me a tender for builders clean thanks,  mikejarvis4@aol.com  /allshinecleaningservices.co.uk

Justcleaning

« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2007, 09:16:09 pm »
could you pls send me a copy of the tender at humblebeginnings@hotmail.co.uk.

many thanks

cleanandneat

« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2008, 09:46:39 pm »
could I please have a copy

many thanks in advance
cleanandneatservice@hotmail.co.uk

martinhowes

« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2008, 09:06:14 pm »
hi all can some one send me a copy for tender for builders cleans to m_howes1@sky.com thanks

summers rest

« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2008, 05:36:11 pm »
as has already been stated on here there is not really a tender pack that would be of any use to anyone not already an approved contractor.
 most packs contain full specifications for all trades and a full set of mainly pretty useless  plans.
 Process is simple approach QS from company you will be asked to complete H&S questionaire pass this and you will become an approved contractor and then recieve builders tender information pack for new sites.
existing sites are unlikely to produce good results from cold calling as most major housebuilders will have allocated all trades before the site even starts.
 We have been in this field for years now good profits to be had but be carefull of poor site mangers who will either give you no notice to book cleans in or will allow you to turn up and their unit won't be ready wasted journey and the problem of trying to juggle the rest of your week to fit it in.