Adam P

Re: Proposal Pack for contract cleaning
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2010, 01:47:48 pm »
thanks for the reply but i think you got the wrong thread nick :D

Nick Murnin

« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2010, 01:58:12 pm »
Dave from Pristine Clean had commented you can loose face with a job like this, This is quite true. we took a job on a few years ago which sounds simmilar. A school had asked us to clean what she described as an Altro floor and spruce up a carpet which was completley knackerd, held together with gaffer tape, full of holes and builders dust. Out of keenness I accepted the job and could not get rid of the stains on the Altro (type as it turned out) and she had expected the carpet too look as good as the day she bought it. What I would do now is say no or be completly honest if I wasnt sure I could do the job, because that caused me alot of problems and much of it is in your own mind as a small business.

since starting the business I have had loads of problems and some of them actualy happend ;)

Nick Murnin

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2010, 01:59:44 pm »
ok no problem, just getting used to the forum. I have never even been on social networks :)

suffolkclean

« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2010, 06:10:15 pm »
Hi Nick
Could you email me a copy of your package please, it would be really useful.
Thanks
Barbara

kesgravecleaningservices@yahoo.co.uk

Grant Whyte

« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2010, 01:46:02 pm »
Hiya Nick,

Thanks for the document pack offer and the opportunity to browse your web site. I was just looking at your 25ltr Ergonomic Top Bucket and Wringer Single which is advertised at £59.20 but when clicking as if to order the price suddenly reached £90 ex VAT. Perhaps you'd like to take a look. As I'm also interested in the pack you're offering, could you send me one please?

Thanks

Grant

info@handwerkclean.com

Nick Murnin

« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2010, 02:30:27 pm »
Barbara and Grant you have mail

Cheers

Nick