Nick Murnin

Proposal Pack for contract cleaning
« on: September 22, 2010, 06:12:26 pm »
Hi, I am new to this site, so hello all. We had a contract cleaning company for years and we have recently decided to go into the supply side (first aid and medical supplies, workwear, safety signs, cleaning machinery and chemicals ect) for anyone looking to get into contract cleaning using their existing customer base, I have a full proffesional and editable proposal pack. the pack includes Ts & Cs policies ect and I also have a template for costing your contracts.  ;D

mbcs

Re: Proposal Pack for contract cleaning
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 06:14:51 pm »
Hi could i have a copy of pack please?
michael@bowers100.wanadoo.co.uk
Regards
Mike

Nick Murnin

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 06:26:47 pm »
I would be glad to give you a full copy as I am sure it will help you, all I ask is that you have a look round our website, as this is a new area for us (web sales).  so I am trying to promote the site, and if I can help another contractor along the way thats a bonus. and if you pass the word I have more info on contract cleaning.

Pristine Clean

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2010, 06:45:18 pm »
Hi Nick,

Well, I certainly would not say no to a copy and I would be more than happy to have a look around yor web site.

Could you send a copy to sales@kentcleaning.com

Kind regards

Dave
"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"

Nick Murnin

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2010, 06:52:57 pm »
sounds good to me. I do want to give it to you guys, but I do need some traffic to the web site www.laurema.co.uk its on my profile give some feed back and if you find anything of interest I would be happy to do a deal. does that sound fair?

Pristine Clean

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2010, 06:58:27 pm »
Dont see why not.

Do you sell Tourches, Led lights? strange maybe but we do oven cleaning and I am in search of a new light.

"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"

Nick Murnin

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2010, 07:07:20 pm »
no, but I have a large stock of candles under my sink. my wife was convinced we would have no electricity when the Millenium bug struck so she made me stock up. unfortunatly I cant sell them just incase business goes that bad I cant afford to pay my elec bill, happy days.  ;D

Normanj

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2010, 07:10:55 pm »
Hi Nick, i would love a copy please,    geminicleaning@tiscali.co.uk     i have already taken a look at your website when i put in my post code it said, you do not deliver to my area.

Norman.
Norman - www.domesticcleaningaylesbury.co.uk

A local business for local people.

Nick Murnin

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2010, 07:18:34 pm »
Sorry, you probably fall outside our 30 mile radius for chemical deliveries (im assuming it was chemicals you were interested in) we only do this because it costs too much at the moment to use a currier service for chemicals. everything else on the site is not a problem. Just popping out for a slap up meal (Macdonalds cheesburger) back in 10

Nick Murnin

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2010, 07:54:27 pm »
in reply to Norman. When we were contracting, I had a chemical specialy formulated which is isopropanol based blue in colour and fragranced which is great for colour coding as this product should only be used in general areas (BLUE). the Iso in the formulationhas a low flash point and therefore there is less streaking when cleaning windows (any Glass) laminated tables (not wood) and most surfaces including stainless steel. We still sell it to local contractors as it only works out around 25p per 750 ml it comes in 6x1ltr bottles which you would dilute following the instructions.(£18 6x1ltr)

The key to using a product such as this is to use clean microfibre cloths which are not contaminated with other chemicals. This is often the cause of smelly cloths. We also have another same quantities and dilution rates, this is red for high risk areas such as toilets and is highly fragranced.

One of the largest contractors in the world uses a product simmilar to this for obvious reasons, its cheap, its effective and its is easy to train staff on colour coding.

Pristine Clean

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2010, 07:57:54 pm »
When do we get the pack?

Dave

Nick Murnin

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2010, 08:11:25 pm »
Hi Dave, I have only just decided to give away what has taken years to build. so I am in the middle of editing the documents ready for you to use, I may not have them finished untill the weekend. in the mean time you can consentrate on your end of the bargain and give some feedback on the site and perhaps buy something. A favour sewn is a favour reaped. sound good?

Normanj

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2010, 08:14:38 pm »
in reply to Norman. When we were contracting, I had a chemical specialy formulated which is isopropanol based blue in colour and fragranced which is great for colour coding as this product should only be used in general areas (BLUE). the Iso in the formulationhas a low flash point and therefore there is less streaking when cleaning windows (any Glass) laminated tables (not wood) and most surfaces including stainless steel. We still sell it to local contractors as it only works out around 25p per 750 ml it comes in 6x1ltr bottles which you would dilute following the instructions.(£18 6x1ltr)

The key to using a product such as this is to use clean microfibre cloths which are not contaminated with other chemicals. This is often the cause of smelly cloths. We also have another same quantities and dilution rates, this is red for high risk areas such as toilets and is highly fragranced.

One of the largest contractors in the world uses a product simmilar to this for obvious reasons, its cheap, its effective and its is easy to train staff on colour coding.

Thanks for your reply Nick.

Norman.
Norman - www.domesticcleaningaylesbury.co.uk

A local business for local people.

Nick Murnin

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2010, 08:24:36 pm »
no worries ;)

Nick Murnin

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2010, 09:06:43 pm »
Hi Norman, you have mail.

Hi Norman

Thank you for visiting the site we really appreciate it please keep visiting and pass it on to anyone you know. In return I have attached (for now)the last page of our standard terms and conditions of business. I am sure you will find this part of a very robust and professional proposal. Just fill in the red areas of the document with your company name and your almost good to go.

Kind regards

Nick Murnin

mbcs

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2010, 09:32:45 pm »
Great site may send you an order next week m8

Nick Murnin

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2010, 09:40:06 pm »
that would be much apriciated. cheers

Nick Murnin

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2010, 09:50:14 pm »
in the near future I would like to offer through the website, free information of the kind I am offering now(which I have quite alot). I know how difficult it is to source information for many SMEs, this can be extremly frustrating experience. so I hope I can help in the future and you can help me.

Nick Murnin

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2010, 10:16:24 pm »
your first instalment of your proposal pack is located somewhere on www.laurema.co.uk it is the last page of the proposal pack, this is the last page of the standard terms and conditions of business for contract cleaning services. this forms part of a very robust proposal pack. to get it you just have to find it somewhere among 10,000 products it is marked "Click Here for Prize" if you realy think about it it will be easy to find.

supernova77

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2010, 10:52:46 pm »
Hey Nick,

I found it - Thanks :)

But... How do we edit it as its in PDF format?

Thanks,
Andy