Blue Frog Systems

Window Wipers Joka Polar glove review
« on: February 02, 2010, 07:24:01 pm »
Ok, so I've used the Joka polars today.

They came at midday so I popped back for them.

They are quite big really. I went for the medium size. They are quite long and was a little bit of a struggle to get my jacket cuff over the glove (how I like to wear them) once I had both gloves on.

Completely waterproof and very warm. Easy to get on and off.

Perosnally I think they would be better with an elastic cuff & a little shorter in length, but you cant have everything. Definatley excellent winter gloves !

I took out the fleecy insides to see if they could be used without for summertime, but they were just too big.

I'm not 100% comfortable with them, but I've only used them for half a day. I'm sure they will become like a second skin in winter.

Anyway, there my thoughts. Deffinatley a good investment for winter!
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

matt

Re: Window Wipers Joka Polar glove review
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 07:26:53 pm »
are they too hot

my worry was people have said your hands sweat in them, so when you take them off to fill in your book, write your chit , take money etc etc

your hands will get cold again ( especially noticeable if they are sweaty and really hot )

TC1

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 07:57:51 pm »
Have been using mine for a while and they did feel a little "unconfy" to beging with, but they do seem to mold to the shape of your hands and you get used to the bulkiness! I can now manage to disconect my rectus 21 fittings while wearing them, and them bloody things are fiddly at the best of times!

Well worth the £18 IMO.

Most importently my hands are always warm amd dry!!! GOOD TIMES!

Tony

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 07:59:40 pm »
Matt... No sweatyness here. Will update again tomorrow after I've done a full days graft in them
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go