tatman

window washers.
« on: January 06, 2008, 07:20:59 pm »
hi ian just a quick question mate about the system you have freedom 40inch van mount i have the same. Been out a few days wfping now going ok. Just wondered do you charge your battery every day? and charge in the van? also do you charge while you fill up because the guys told me to charge after every day?  is this really necessary?

NWH

Re: window washers.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 07:23:34 pm »
Split charge it,do you really want to take your battery indoors day in day out.If 1 day you forget you`ve had it.

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 07:24:02 pm »
hi ian just a quick question mate about the system you have freedom 40inch van mount i have the same. Been out a few days wfping now going ok. Just wondered do you charge your battery every day? and charge in the van? also do you charge while you fill up because the guys told me to charge after every day?  is this really necessary?
I have two batteries now as one died on me and cost me money which annoyed me.
I  fill up with one at night and charge one at night, maybe overkill but I will not run out of battery again thats for sure.
the battery if you have a two man system can last 2 days, but i would not trust this at all, charge every day or get 2 batteries and charge everyother. Better to be safe than lose money.

Ian

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 07:24:59 pm »
Split charge it,do you really want to take your battery indoors day in day out.If 1 day you forget you`ve had it.
and if you battery dies in the van cause of split charging you are stuck.

2 batteries  ;)

NWH

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 07:26:13 pm »
I suppose your right you have had your system for years.

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2008, 07:26:58 pm »
I suppose your right you have had your system for years.
nope but I learn quick  :P

Ian

tatman

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2008, 07:27:55 pm »
yea was thinking of getting another to be safe.