Moderator David@stives

Re: WINDOW WASHERS SYSTEM PICS
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2007, 12:54:53 pm »
You just need these stickers now  ;D

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2007, 01:29:23 pm »
You just need these stickers now  ;D
if they do a deal with me I will have them stickers if not then I will not, I am an assect to any company  ;) and I also speak and know alot of people   8)

still waiting for a reply, not yet got one  ::)

brightnclean

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2007, 01:42:35 pm »
VERY NICE INDEED IAN!!  :)

I've been watching your posts about getting a van mount system and knew you woudn't go wrong getting yours from Pure Freedom  ;)

I have one myself and so do 2 of my mates and we are all very happy with them. The really good thing is that none of them are identical. Like you say they seem to go to great lengths to make each system to suit each user. I think I see some pole holders on the side of your van for instance, Also the little finishing touches like the hangers for odd bits of hose and stuff. These do make a lot of difference when ur workin day to day. They made me some little bits on the day I had mine fitted. I like the idea of them being engineers and doing the lot themselves.

I know how good a deal they do as well and have a decent idea of around how much you will have paid mate  ;)

Now comes the painfull part Ian. Wecome to a nightmare for the next couple of months..  lol   ;D

Naaa just take ur time and take deep breaths mate  :)

You have a very pro set up to be proud of mate. Ur van looks great. I bet u will get a lot of work from it. I REALLY like the rain guarantee u showed when u showed us ur signwriting.  That will get em thinkin mate  :)

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2007, 01:45:47 pm »
Ian

Sent email

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2007, 02:06:05 pm »
Ian

Sent email
Dave have just replied to it, sounds interesting

nat

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2007, 02:18:23 pm »
Hey Ian, looks like a nice and secure system, i have dealt with pure freedom a number of times and it is a top class service, even with the smallest of complications they are quickly rectified! well done that man looking good!!

I may use them for the next system i get, they look very good for not a lot of money.

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2007, 04:07:28 pm »
I didn't mean anything. Simply that you took your time getting a system and I had assumed this was because of penny pinching or being unsure. Your system is better than mine and you've made good choices.

You can tell your customers honestly  that you've invested heavily in your business to provide a better service for them and not to be left behind by the competition.

jouk45

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2007, 04:10:50 pm »
very nice i really like it, and the logo goes well with the van, now get stuck in  ;D

Neil_A

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2007, 04:38:12 pm »
Good1 Ian, looks great! Hope my turns out the same  :)
GRADE 'A'

cherubs cleaning

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2007, 06:55:27 pm »
neil wat did they delete

went to bed (missed)

jerry

« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2007, 07:31:58 pm »
I didn't mean anything. Simply that you took your time getting a system and I had assumed this was because of penny pinching or being unsure. Your system is better than mine and you've made good choices.

You can tell your customers honestly  that you've invested heavily in your business to provide a better service for them and not to be left behind by the competition.
HI VG was not penny pinching or unsure, I just wanted it right from the start, I like to lay good foundations when I build things ;)

Neil_A

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2007, 07:35:03 pm »
neil wat did they delete

went to bed (missed)

jerry

haha, was just havin a larf about u and your 60foot pole jerry... but i wont staert that again admin might do the same to this topic..
GRADE 'A'

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2007, 07:41:02 pm »
neil wat did they delete

went to bed (missed)

jerry
leave my post alone you 2 are trouble makers and got me told off  :P  ;D :-X

haha, was just havin a larf about u and your 60foot pole jerry... but i wont staert that again admin might do the same to this topic..

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2007, 07:46:15 pm »
You must have cleaned some winows by now, how did it go?

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2007, 07:49:34 pm »
You must have cleaned some winows by now, how did it go?
had three phone calls from two houses and no spots at all, then again I think i used about 100l of water on them  ;D think i need to sort out the flow, I turned pump right up just to see what it was like that was great fun water everywhere, but the sis-inlaw is well happy, I am cleaning the houses next to me tomorrow

m.b.s.

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2007, 07:50:57 pm »
very inpresed m8 how much was it again also did they fix it in noticed you have even got your web site on safty site very inpresive advertising good for yo m8

mike richardson

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2007, 07:52:51 pm »
ye was it expensive????

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2007, 07:54:12 pm »
very inpresed m8 how much was it again also did they fix it in noticed you have even got your web site on safty site very inpresive advertising good for yo m8
not expensive under 4k I am changing them signs as i dont like them in all black I want my compnay colours on them same as logo on van.

Yes they fitted the whole lot in a day, if you go for it let me know before hand, also I can give tips what to do for the day when there I know a very good bus route in grimsby and a libary  ;D

mike richardson

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2007, 07:56:10 pm »
what did u get with the system????

how many poles etc

size of tank

ro di ??

« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2007, 08:13:11 pm »
what did u get with the system????

how many poles etc

size of tank

ro di ??

5 poles 34ft 2x 18 2 x 4ft 40/40 ro, 1 ecoflow and 1varistream(but different) something that stops the tank from overfilling cant remember the name, 5 x brushes, 2 x 100 mtr microbore 8mm 2x metal hose reels (heavey duty) battery (seated in battery storage box  and intei charger, 650 baffled tank (fully secured to van floor in custom made steel housing)
2x surflow 100 psi pumps, hand held tds (did not want inline as they can give wrong reading) floor coating(got high as a kite doing that) load of other bits and bobs