hI ALL, YOU WANTED TO SEE SO HERE IT IS, WILL ADD A FEW MORE LATER

colley614

Re: WINDOW WASHERS SYSTEM PICS
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 10:20:48 am »
Nice!!

Dean Aspects

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 10:23:39 am »
Looks really good but wont it be awkward having to open the side door to turn on your pumps then go to the back and take out your hose?

Dean

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 10:26:03 am »
Looks really good but wont it be awkward having to open the side door to turn on your pumps then go to the back and take out your hose?

Dean
the pumps have auto shut downs no need to open side at all

* mike RH

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 10:28:00 am »
Looks good, nice and tidy!

Show us the pics again after 3 months working with it  ;D

jdemarco

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 10:31:12 am »
wit woo. that really does it for me! Even the dog walking past has got a bone!!!

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2007, 10:31:50 am »
wit woo. that really does it for me! Even the dog walking past has got a bone!!!
Window Washers always aim to please  ;)

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 10:41:16 am »
Nice to see Freedom finally fitting a decent frame.

Dont think the controllers and pumps are in the best place underneath the filters.

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 10:54:44 am »
Nice to see Freedom finally fitting a decent frame.

Dont think the controllers and pumps are in the best place underneath the filters.
I will take that as a part complement Dave  :P Can always move them if needbe. I'm happy with it and i'm quite hard to please  ;)

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2007, 11:03:16 am »
That looks well dodgy,.... you best send it over to me for some testing and repair,......  ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2007, 11:08:49 am »
That looks well dodgy,.... you best send it over to me for some testing and repair,......  ;D ;D ;D ;D
lol dream on  :P

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2007, 11:17:32 am »
On a serious note,... Those pics would make me want to buy from Freedom. A very impressive and tidy installation!

jeff1

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2007, 11:18:09 am »
Nice one Ian
Looks nice and professional, now get out there and start using it  ;) starting with your own house first, and don't forget the before and after shots for the competition.

cvdewsbury

ian
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2007, 12:02:09 pm »
is it an all in one system or do you filter the water at home...main question how many £££££,s

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2007, 12:11:27 pm »
Brilliant, a lot better than I thought it would be. You have taken your time and gone for a very good system. I guessing but do you intend to fill the van up over night parked nearby. The other route is an ibc tank with a transfer pump, handy if you run out, but I think you'll be okay.
Is that one ecoflow and one varistream I spy? Did they put a split relay on? This is handy if all else fails you can start the engine.
What poles did you get and how are you going to stow them? What connections have you got? mine are schrader and I'm forever having to replace beacuse of dirt ingress.

brett walker

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2007, 12:21:30 pm »
Very nice looking system and van you look the business now, 8) good looking system by Pure Freedom also number 1 for trolleys

regards

Brett

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2007, 12:27:08 pm »
Brilliant, a lot better than I thought it would be. You have taken your time and gone for a very good system. I guessing but do you intend to fill the van up over night parked nearby. The other route is an ibc tank with a transfer pump, handy if you run out, but I think you'll be okay.
Is that one ecoflow and one varistream I spy? Did they put a split relay on? This is handy if all else fails you can start the engine.
What poles did you get and how are you going to stow them? What connections have you got? mine are schrader and I'm forever having to replace beacuse of dirt ingress.
it is a self fill system for the van, as soon as I sell this house I will be getting a new house with space to build room to store and make water at the mo I fill from outside my house, IBC is the way I will go for the next system I get but for now this is all I can have. I didnt get a split relay as I desided not to, I have to charge battery every other day with a smart charger, this can be done whilst I fill the tank as have quick connectors on battery to make life easier (battery is secure also with own housing not just tied on like some I see, alot of time and thought went into this system I contacted every supplier that makes them till I found what I wanted, freedom did just that so got my money and it is money IMO well spent, if they can please me they have to be good and all systems they make are tailored to what you want. As for the fittings I dont know as have not looked at the makes of them, I do plumbing alot (aprt from blowing a tap and soaking my kitchen yesterday  :-[ will if needbe change to other fittings but cant see that needing to be done as they all look good quality I cant fault this system and I have tried to find fault. my only bugbare I have is with my sign I had done not from freedom from my sign writter, they did my logo in black only and it looks crap (then again they did sign for free so I cant say to much) but it will be going back to have colour logo on , I know I am a fussy sod but thats what makes me money in window cleaning and with websites etc

Brilliant, a lot better than I thought it would be.

what do you mean by that VG   :-\ be honest  ;)

cherubs cleaning

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2007, 12:34:37 pm »
hi ian m8

looks brill

see u got some water in

have you done your windows yet

jerry

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2007, 12:36:12 pm »
hi ian m8

looks brill

see u got some water in

have you done your windows yet

jerry
not yet, it is filling nearly there  ;D

we got some of the comments from last nights posted deleted, had me in stitches and I am guessing you didnt read it as your didnt rely to neil's comment lol

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2007, 12:47:08 pm »
all filled  ;D ;D ;D

just check tds 0.00 so on a good one, time to play  ;D