ian hayward

Re: wfp flyers
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2006, 08:39:41 am »
hello to all! im new to this site and am looking for any help and advise on how to advertise in my area, could you send me a sample of any flyers! would really appreciate it. thanks ian@ihayward1.wanadoo.co.uk

ianwalker

« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2006, 08:59:03 pm »
me too thanks.  ianwalker2@hotmail.co.uk

jodan63

« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2006, 11:11:49 am »
MEe too please
dalecrausby@aol.com

totalclean

« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2006, 03:40:05 pm »
you you email me too thanks[gaz501@msn.com]

s.hughes

« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2006, 05:35:42 pm »
Jay can you send me one please.
Thanks
            Steven.hughes267@ntlworld.com

Majestic

« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2006, 06:40:21 pm »
If you send a email to

info@nathan12.karoo.co.uk

You can get a sample of the flyers he has supplied to other window cleaners.

rhys11

« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2006, 11:21:29 pm »
i have emailed you 1
hi there can you send me a email with the flyers please i will be very greatfull
many thanks rhys   rhysaharries@hotmail.com
rhys

Grafters Cleaning Services

« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2006, 09:04:11 am »
as stated in an earlier thread see http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=7601.40 or go to page 3 of this topic

all you have to do is copy and paste the text and alter to suit your own needs

jay
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

geefree

« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2006, 11:52:26 am »
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT LOL  ;)

TVCS

« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2006, 12:23:15 pm »
Please can you copy and paste a copy to me please.
Tee hee
Veni, vidi, vino, splatus.

(I came, I saw, I drank, I fell over...)

« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2006, 05:20:52 pm »
Please can you copy and paste a copy to me please.
Tee hee

nice one tvcs  ;D so here you go
rather than keep emailing you all the doc you can just copy and paste the details below and change to suit

Window Cleaning
Gutter Maintenance
Commercial
Domestic
TEL: 07840 183969
www.grafterscleaning.co.uk
email graftersinfo@hotmail.co.uk

Dear customer,  Your top windows  are cleaned by a process called WATER FED POLE.“ReachWash”
How Does Water Fed Pole Work
I produce 100% pure water from a tank in from my home using a technique known as DE-IONISING.
This  water is fed by a pump through a pole with a brush attached to the end and onto the window. As it is pure water it absorbs any dirt from the window and the frames. (As opposed to scraping the dirt off with a squeegee)
The Advantages
Safety (No ladders).
Privacy (Nobody seeing into your bedrooms).
Environmentally friendly. (No detergents).
No chance of cracked tiles on porch roofs.
Cleaner windows that stay clean longer.
Please Note:
For the first 2 or 3 cleans there may be signs of spotting or smearing on the glass, this is due to the old cleaning detergents on the glass (put on by us window cleaners). Don’t worry these will go after a few cleans. You will also notice that your windows will be wet after cleaning, don’t be alarmed by this as they will dry out (normally within  30  minutes) This is the way forward for Window Cleaning as the new “European Working At Height Directive” is soon to come into force. Existing customer feedback has proven this method to provide an all round better clean than traditional cleaning

Owing to the fact that it is expensive to produce pure water I will only be cleaning the top windows using WFP whereas the ground floor windows will continued to be cleaned in the traditional  way  i.e. squeegee method, I hope this meets with your approval.
If you have any concerns please don’t hesitate to call me or catch me as I’m cleaning.
Sincerely,
Jay

Established since 1985
WE DON’T CUT CORNER, WE CLEAN THEM
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

laddermonkee

« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2006, 02:42:27 pm »
can i have one to please e.mail is anytown@hotmail.co.uk thanks.
'Ladders isn't a shiner he's between jobs'

rhys11

« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2008, 09:37:33 pm »
hi
any chance you could  email me it too please
rhys

rhysaharries@hotmail.com

rhys

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2008, 01:45:32 pm »
I thought this thread was a bout flyers? :)

Dear customer,  Your top windows  are cleaned by a process called WATER FED POLE.“ReachWash”

I didn't know the process was called water fed pole?  ::)  ::)  :D

My honest opinion? The whole thing sounds a bit unprofessional.

Here's mine, modified from one or two existing letters.

Dear Customer,

We are pleased to inform all our clients of some important changes we have made to our business.

Your windows will be cleaned in future using a method, which will soon be the industry standard. As a company wanting to be at the forefront of our industry, we have decided to invest in this technology which involves the use of water fed telescopic poles and 100% pure water, which we obtain by sending tap water through a series of complex filters to purify it to the highest degree.

We are using this technology for a number of reasons.

Health and safety

Legislation being brought in from Europe will limit the use of ladders as temporary workstations. The law now states that ladders can only be used when all viable alternatives have been considered, and now water fed pole systems are seen as a safer viable alternative.
This way we can do the job to a high standard whilst standing on the ground.

Better cleaning results

The major advantage of the water fed pole system is that only pure water is used, with zero impurities in the water, eliminating the need for detergents and chemicals. As your windows will be brushed clean your frames and sills will be cleaned at the same time.

A word of warning : This process involves brushing your windows clean then rinsed off with pure water. As such they will be left wet and will need some time to dry naturally. Because we use pure water, the windows dry spotless. This may be a bit disconcerting at first, as this is not what our customers are used to. Please note that over the space of two or three visits the process will `leach` all deposits from around the frames, resulting in an improved finish each time, until ultimately the finish will be better than the traditional method.

We can now also clean all aspects of your property.

Frames, Conservatory Roofs, UPVC, Panelling, Canopies, Guttering, Fascias, Garage Doors etc. 

I hope this has covered everything, and have explained the increased benefits. Our aim is to continue to give a high level of service. Please feel free to phone or email to discuss any part of the above or indeed any other aspect of our service. Alternatively, if you happen to be at home the next time we clean your property, feel free to ask us for more information, or of course a demonstration of the system.

If you have any concerns about this new way of cleaning your windows please let me know and we will endeavour to alleviate your concerns. 

Yours Thankfully,

« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2008, 02:11:04 pm »
This thread is nearly 2 years old !!

Why has someone resurrected it expecting someone else to actually email them the flyer or wfp literature 2 years down the line?

sglods

« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2010, 11:40:20 pm »
please could you send me a copy please
   tirion@live.co.uk

please jay