kerry butters

Doorknockers
« on: November 20, 2006, 05:07:38 pm »
Anyone know about doorknockers? could they build me a round which i then rent off them or do they want paying up front 1st?, ime in stoke on trent area, and not got many houses yet.

Ive been doorknocking before and didnt like it at all, ive got most of my houses off advertising and word of mouth.

Re: doorknockers
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 05:38:20 pm »
Give them a call Kerry? They won`t bite! I believe they charge 3 X what the round is worth a month plus traveling / accommodation so it all adds up. Why not get out knocking yourself? It`s easy after the 1st one i promise.

Regards Rob.

Majestic

Re: doorknockers
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 06:02:39 pm »
Kerry,
They actually charge 2x  . Have you looked on there site.

http://www.doorknockers.4t.com/

Like Rob said give them a call . I have enough work now but I would of used them when I first started as I did go doorknocking and did not like it at all.

DaveBrown

Re: Doorknockers
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 08:02:19 pm »
2x is a really good price. You might as well be cleaning your new customers to pay doorknockers than fretting about canvassing if you hate it that much :)

Dave

ecowasher

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 11:24:18 am »
if you use them,  make sure you lay out clearly what you want and what you dont want.

For instance,  do you want frame inset panes (8 by 6 etc) or original (and fragile) leaded light,  when theres enough standard 1930s and new builds around?

Qualify exacty what the rebate scheme is for poor pricing as well.  Ive seen some big houses quoted rediculously low just to get the salesman his commision,  then you are lumbered with it.

Beer!

bakerboy

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2006, 09:11:49 pm »
YES DOORKNOCKERS ONLY DEAL IN ONE OFF CLEANS BUT WILL NEVER TELL YOU THAT

Paul Coleman

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 02:57:53 pm »
YES DOORKNOCKERS ONLY DEAL IN ONE OFF CLEANS BUT WILL NEVER TELL YOU THAT

Guess who's turned up again.  It's that guy with the broken keyboard.  I've lost count of how many names he's been through on here   ;D

P®oPole™

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 03:23:25 pm »

AndyPandy ;D ;D ;D

Complete muppet!!!!

ProPole

andypandy

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 03:32:35 pm »
ARGH WATS UP USED DOORKNOCKERS AND HAD YOUR ARSE BURNED NEVER MIND

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 11:14:48 pm »
Andypandy could you please let us all know what your problem is with with Paul Bass, I intend to use his services soon and he seems to be  a genuin guy, but your ranting on this forum only makes you look a complete muppet,  Put the cards on the table and explain yourself.     
Sussex by the sea

david wood

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2006, 11:09:16 am »
i really dont no how any one can give door knockers a bad name you tell them what rds you want canvasing and how much you want the price to be  and they will get you them if you lose any of them within the 2 cleans you get your money back for the jobs you lose its that simple

steveaqua

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2006, 02:45:48 pm »
Been using doorknockers now for a couple of months and it all seems good so far, the small amount of people that have dropped off have been replaced, they seem like genuine people, the only thing i will say is that Paul is useless at picking up his phone ;D ;) only joking, but on the whole they are providing me with the service that i hate doing myself...so all in all its alright!

Majestic

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2006, 03:41:22 pm »
Last time I went onto there web site I was swamped with pop ups

Fast 1 *

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2006, 06:11:35 pm »
Been using doorknockers now for a couple of months and it all seems good so far, the small amount of people that have dropped off have been replaced, they seem like genuine people, the only thing i will say is that Paul is useless at picking up his phone ;D ;) only joking, but on the whole they are providing me with the service that i hate doing myself...so all in all its alright!
hello steve,
been thinking about going down that road myself.Do they live local to you?if not,did you have to sort out accomadation?
wildstyles

steveaqua

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2006, 06:17:50 pm »
i'm lucky they only live around 30 miles from me so its kind of convenienbt for both partys so no accomodation

Customers4u

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2006, 01:26:09 pm »
Hiya John (Garnett)

Think you,ve got the old doorknockers site the new one has no pop ups at all and its at http://www.doorknockers-gb.com

All the Best

Paul
Window cleaning rounds built to your exact requirements

Majestic

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2006, 03:01:44 pm »
Paul
Has Jason been in touch with you

Customers4u

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2007, 01:06:52 pm »
Hiya John,

No he Has'nt

If he needs my number though its 07862 271852

All the best,

Paul
Window cleaning rounds built to your exact requirements

Majestic

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2007, 04:20:42 pm »
He has told me you are going to get him work the second week in March, and are staying at his hotel

Biscute

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2007, 01:40:39 pm »
If you use them please let me know how it went, i have heard good things but also alot of bad but personaly i havent used them so its not upto me to cast judgment, i was thinking of using them my self so ley me know how it goes. Sorry doorknockers i have to sit on the fence on this one as i aint seen your work.  :-\
Dont argue with a retard, they will just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.