rb4no

multiple items for sale - P washing items
« on: April 04, 2014, 03:34:09 pm »
Hi guys, got a few items for sale, welcome to view and try.

I don't know how to put images on the forum so please send me your email address and I'll email them to you no probs. I'm open to offers but please don't assume I'm desperate and offer silly money!! Collection only I'm afraid.  Call me for any questions on 075 341 045 14

Numatic NTT Triple Motor 3600W 110v vacuum, professionally converted to take WATER. Included is a dirty water sump pump so you can vacuum water and it'll automatically pump water out!! Awesome machine used this with my modified Mosmatic to suck up water. OPEN TO OFFERS!!!!

Water broom, used about three times, nice for rinsing down large areas. 30.00 quid!!

Diesel Water boiler, makes good heat works as it should. Fitted with quick release coupling's 230v.  (you will need to bring your own pressure washer to test!!) OPEN TO OFFERS !!!

21 inch Mosmatic surface cleaner, modified for vacuum extraction, worked awesomely with my Numatic, like new condition with spare castors and optimised for 15ltr pressure washer. OPEN TO OFFERS!!!

12 inch Mosmatic surface cleaner, like new condition only it's missing the trigger mechanism as I needed it for another lance and subsequently sold that lance without taking it back!!!    OPEN TO OFFERS!!!

JetVac Cleaning

Re: multiple items for sale - P washing items
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 06:33:43 pm »
Hi can you send me some pictures please of everything but especially the 21 inch mosmatic to jetvaccleaning@hotmail.co.uk thanks

Tony Edwards

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 08:30:30 pm »
Hi very interested

Pictures to : images121@live.co.uk

Cheers

stu_thomson

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 09:19:48 pm »
Could you send me a pic of vacuum please

Stu

apollocleaners@aol.com
People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made!

Kenny83

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2014, 12:14:30 am »
Hi mate interested in the 12" mosmatic, is it a vacuum ported or non vac ported?
also how much please?
thanks
Pressure Washing -
www.powerwashcleaning.co.uk

rb4no

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 07:50:48 am »
guys sorry for not getting back earlier had internet problems, I'll endeavour to get images over to you sometime today.

rb4no

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 02:36:41 pm »
guys just sent you images for the kit many thanks for the requests any questions please don't hesitate to ask. The small mosmatic is a standard 12 inch one with no vac and will require a trigger handle as I mistakenly sold it along with some other kit last month!!!

Tony Edwards

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2014, 05:29:36 pm »
Hi

Nothing received

Cheers

rb4no

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2014, 07:13:22 pm »
Tony just resent them to you but i can see that I included you earlier, I'm not in your spam box am I?

richard

Tony Edwards

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2014, 09:38:04 pm »
hi richard

no nothing even in spam

pls rsend to; hanmorej@live.co.uk

rb4no

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2014, 07:37:53 am »
hi tony just resent to the new email address, many thanks.

Tony Edwards

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2014, 07:09:40 pm »

Hi

Nothing at either of those even in spam !

Peter J Haigh

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2014, 08:00:26 pm »
Hi
 I am interested in both he mosmatics, can you email pics of all to newforestdriveclean@gmail.com - also give me a rough idea of how much you looking at including delivery.
Thanks
pete H

Matt Gibson

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2014, 09:11:18 pm »
How many lpm is the boiler?

Kenny83

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2014, 10:16:13 pm »
ok, so how much for the 12" mozzy please?
Pressure Washing -
www.powerwashcleaning.co.uk

Kevin Miller

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2014, 09:09:41 pm »
Hi guys, got a few items for sale, welcome to view and try.

I don't know how to put images on the forum so please send me your email address and I'll email them to you no probs. I'm open to offers but please don't assume I'm desperate and offer silly money!! Collection only I'm afraid.  Call me for any questions on 075 341 045 14

Numatic NTT Triple Motor 3600W 110v vacuum, professionally converted to take WATER. Included is a dirty water sump pump so you can vacuum water and it'll automatically pump water out!! Awesome machine used this with my modified Mosmatic to suck up water. OPEN TO OFFERS!!!!

Water broom, used about three times, nice for rinsing down large areas. 30.00 quid!!

Diesel Water boiler, makes good heat works as it should. Fitted with quick release coupling's 230v.  (you will need to bring your own pressure washer to test!!) OPEN TO OFFERS !!!

21 inch Mosmatic surface cleaner, modified for vacuum extraction, worked awesomely with my Numatic, like new condition with spare castors and optimised for 15ltr pressure washer. OPEN TO OFFERS!!!

12 inch Mosmatic surface cleaner, like new condition only it's missing the trigger mechanism as I needed it for another lance and subsequently sold that lance without taking it back!!!    OPEN TO OFFERS!!!

How much are you after for the 21" mate

Matt.

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2014, 09:42:47 pm »
Send pic please mate
Mattlogan@btinternet.com