handyali

setting up an agency
« on: February 27, 2006, 02:29:09 pm »
hi everyone. i run a cleaning company but at the moment we do not cover domestic cleans. i am keen to start a cleaning agency however to start providing this service. I have looked in many places but cant find if there are any special regulations involved in setting up a cleaning agency. i know all about health and safety, insurances etc but is there anything else im missing.

would be very grateful for any comments. Im based in Plymouth.
 ;D

Re: setting up an agency
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 09:38:28 pm »
You know more then you need to start what you want, just do it.
Good luck,
Arthur

handyali

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 08:48:57 am »
many thanks arthur  ;D just want to do everything by the books. thanks for your encouragment  ;)

stevemc

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 12:27:21 pm »
Your staff should be covered by health and safety, insurances
from the company you supply cleaners to.

we supply cleaners to other companys and charge a per hour rate. the main thing is to make sure the no what they are doing.

steve

I need to be advised on how to win office cleaning contracts. I'm a ccleaning contractor under someone.  I have been in this business for 18 months.  I have lost time and money.  They win the contracts and sell them to me.  The situation is only favourably to the man who sellss to me.  Please kindly give your advise on how to this business by myself. 

*Chris Browne

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2006, 01:57:40 pm »
Hi , when you say they "sell the contracts to you" could you explain more, is it some sort of franchise or is it "global"

chris

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2006, 06:53:01 pm »
It is a sort of franchise.  A non profitable one of course.