UK General Cleaning Forum > General Cleaning Forum

Before I test clean

<< < (2/2)

Smudger:
No problem using hypo - if going through water fed pole you will have full control - yes you will have a great clean bit but that’s not your issue - that’s preferable to what it is now

You ha e 2 options:
Clean it as asked and show up the rest of the building then hopefully be asked to clean it all

Or

Use a weaker solution of hypo so it blends in, but that’s not doing the job to you best abilities

Personally - I wouldn’t use any of the spray and walk’ away  stuff - customer will want to see the results quicker than that

Good luck whatever you decide - look forward to some after piccy’s

Darran

simon w:
Thanks for all your replies on this, I'm not at all concerned about the neighboring areas not blending in with the cleaned brickwork as we can only quote and clean what's been asked for. If at a later date the building manager asks for this rear elevation to be cleaned in it's entirety then I'll readily quote for this also, it's the rear of the building and only used as a service area for deliveries and refuge collection etc so I doubt it'll be needed. The other two downpipes on this side of the building are clean in comparison so it's only likely to be the area shown in the photo. I will post some follow up photos of the test clean and the final results if we get the work. Thanks again for all your advice it's been very helpful.   

Aqua Power Solutions:
I would also advise that the guttering and/or downpipe requires clearing out .
This would  prevent this area getting soiled again in the future
Ed

simon w:

--- Quote from: Aqua Power Solutions on March 08, 2019, 04:21:20 pm ---I would also advise that the guttering and/or downpipe requires clearing out .
This would  prevent this area getting soiled again in the future
Ed

--- End quote ---

That's a good point Ed. It has just been cleaned out that's why they want the brickwork either side of the downpipe cleaned

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version