alank

Heated jackets
« on: October 07, 2019, 05:00:09 pm »
I've just bought one of these that run off a power bank same as you would use to charge a mobile phone.  Very warm and fits underneath my waterproof jacket just the job for the cold weather  ;D

Pete Thompson

Re: Heated jackets
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 05:34:43 pm »
Link?

alank

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 05:40:02 pm »
Daughter ordered from Amazon I've not got link on my phone  ;D

Plankton

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 10:10:57 pm »
Daughter or grand daughter? It's a bad sign when other people are ordering your clothes :)

NWH

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 10:14:41 pm »
Heated jacket 😂 you want to try grafting when you go out in the morning,I’m in a body warmer most days with a T shirt at most if it’s really cold I may wear a thermal top but it would have to be almost Arctic 🥶 conditions for me to have more on when I’m working lol.

CleanClear

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2019, 10:18:50 pm »
I've just bought one of these that run off a power bank same as you would use to charge a mobile phone.  Very warm and fits underneath my waterproof jacket just the job for the cold weather  ;D

There's an app for that called "heatyacore" , available on Google Play, switch it on and it turns your fone into a heater.
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

Slacky

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2019, 12:53:18 am »
A heated jacket? For a manual labourer?

alank

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2019, 08:03:04 am »
I could just try working harder  ;D

mufcglen

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2019, 08:18:20 pm »
I just wear a jumper under my coat in the winter but I find I have to undo the zips under the arms as I get too hot, the biggest issue I have is my hands freezing and feeling like I’ve got razor blades in them!
Tried all sorts of gloves but don’t like the feel on the pole, even thought about making some sort of heated bike grips!

dazmond

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2019, 07:52:56 pm »
on the coldest days i have a fleece on,waterproof jacket,beanie hat,waterproof hiking trousers,waterproof boots,extra thick socks and gloves,thats all i need when working in cold wet weather......heated drivers seat in the van for  lunchtime/driving in between jobs,etc.....a heated jacket would just make me too warm i reckon.....
price higher/work harder!

nathankaye

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2019, 08:50:27 pm »
I just wear a jumper under my coat in the winter but I find I have to undo the zips under the arms as I get too hot, the biggest issue I have is my hands freezing and feeling like I’ve got razor blades in them!
Tried all sorts of gloves but don’t like the feel on the pole, even thought about making some sort of heated bike grips!

Im the same, so i wear a thick body warmer over a good warm jumper so the arms are free.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk