dazmond

RO water v DI only water?
« on: February 08, 2019, 09:22:42 am »
is there a difference?

apparently theres a window cleaner who is inundated with calls on a regular basis from dissatisfied customers because their window cleaner uses DI only water and their frames and glass are clean but not shiny enough...... ::)roll ;D

also he says a commercial job he cleans insists he uses RO water not DI water.......

have you guys ever had complaints off your customers because their windows are not shiny enough? ;D

....no neither have i! ;D
price higher/work harder!

Stoots

Re: RO water v DI only water?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 09:32:56 am »
"inundated with calls" probably means it happened once in 2007 and hasn't happened since.

Window cleaners love to exaggerate.

deeege

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2019, 09:43:15 am »
He’s chatting rubbish.

I was DI only for 6 years and have used RO for the last year. The only difference is the cost to purify.

“Inundated with calls” 😂😂😂

What will actually be happening is the fella that uses ‘DI water’ is actually using tap water, seen it locally a few times. My tap water has gone from 050 to 350 recently, if the Di only fella is the same then that’s why his customers glass isn’t shiny enough 😂
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Dry Clean

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 09:47:43 am »
We filter water to remove anything that would be seen on the glass after the water left on it dries, how you filter it doesnt matter, its serves no other purpose,  this is basic stuff and why some shiners don't understand this is beyond me.

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 09:50:39 am »
he ll be on here soon....(splash and dash) to explain himself! ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2019, 09:53:43 am »
He’s chatting rubbish.

I was DI only for 6 years and have used RO for the last year. The only difference is the cost to purify.

What will actually be happening is the fella that uses ‘DI water’ is actually using tap water, seen it locally a few times. My tap water has gone from 050 to 350 recently, if the Di only fella is the same then that’s why his customers glass isn’t shiny enough 😂

are you out working in this danny?...even i have my limits......too wet and windy at the moment...think ill leave it another hour yet....

Dry Clean

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2019, 10:01:27 am »
He’s chatting rubbish.

are you out working in this danny?...even i have my limits......too wet and windy at the moment...think ill leave it another hour yet....

Nonsense, just write on your cards why you need to wonk in high winds and get out there.

deeege

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2019, 07:16:39 pm »
He’s chatting rubbish.

Yes full day today. Cleaning a big country manor out towards Delamere so I jumped on the insides when it started battering down.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2019, 08:11:12 pm »
Daz.  You will have bad results on your windows because you drive a Ford.  Better results on frames when you use a Renualt  ;D
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2019, 08:18:01 pm »
This MUST be a wind up, yeah? Can anyone really be that daft? I've seen some BS on here over the years but this is verging on insanity!!  ;D
Comfortably Numb!

NWH

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2019, 11:32:23 am »
Forget the water the best things for shiny frames is hot water not DI or RO only.

jonboywalton75

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2019, 02:21:23 pm »
He’s chatting rubbish.

Yes full day today. Cleaning a big country manor out towards Delamere so I jumped on the insides when it started battering down.

Hey Deeege
Get off my patch, Delamere is ALL mine😊😊😊

jonboywalton75

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2019, 02:23:30 pm »
Forget the water the best things for shiny frames is hot water not DI or RO only.

NO WAY!!!!
Newspaper and vinegar rules, especially at 30 feet up and above

SB Cleaning

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2019, 03:25:53 pm »
Pure waters pure water wether its di only or ro.

And hot water doesn't clean any better..just a marketing ploy to get more money out of gullible shiners ;D

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2019, 06:53:56 pm »
SO, Splash & Dash, is it true?
I have been directed to the thread on another forum and this guy's for real! ;D
That DI water is rubbish apparently- dull as dish water!! ;D LMAO
Comfortably Numb!

John Mart

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2019, 07:19:53 pm »
Perhaps he uses Vision 2. Game changer.

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2019, 07:52:53 pm »
Fake News Mr Trump
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Splash & dash

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2019, 11:00:12 pm »

Yes it’s true and a fact if you fancy a trip down hear I will take you to meet the customers if you like and you can see it for yourself . I evan have a friend who is double Di and his water quality is fine he does a good job and openly admits Di doesn’t put a shine on the glass like ro , Ime not going to get into some debate or slanging match about this but it’s what we experience on a regular basis and have done for over 15 years laugh all you like but we have picked up thousands of pounds worth of work for this very reason , so Ime quite happy for people to use Di as we will continue to pick up there work 😂😂😂😂

Splash & dash

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2019, 11:02:32 pm »
he ll be on here soon....(splash and dash) to explain himself! ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Next time you get a diesel leak please don’t bother asking me for any advice , sort it out yourself

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2019, 08:46:47 am »

Yes it’s true and a fact if you fancy a trip down hear I will take you to meet the customers if you like and you can see it for yourself . I evan have a friend who is double Di and his water quality is fine he does a good job and openly admits Di doesn’t put a shine on the glass like ro , Ime not going to get into some debate or slanging match about this but it’s what we experience on a regular basis and have done for over 15 years laugh all you like but we have picked up thousands of pounds worth of work for this very reason , so Ime quite happy for people to use Di as we will continue to pick up there work 😂😂😂😂

;D ;D ;D
Comfortably Numb!