Bungle

Re: Two things
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2018, 07:29:21 pm »
I just cannot get my head around rinsing on the glass as I’m sure the brush marks above the water outlets must dry dirty, do those who rinse on do it on upstairs windows or both,I can see the advantage on upstairs ones but isn’t it to risky on downstairs ones that are looking through more and easier to rinse

Hi Jonny, have you tried a swivel gooseneck? If you try rinsing on the glass with a swivel it's like when you're blading. I rinse on for some windows, usually small ones.
We look at them, they look through them.

nathankaye

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2018, 07:57:11 pm »
Ive been rinsing on the glass ever since ive used wfp. Many others have also been rinsing onnfor many years.
Either our customers are happy to pay good money for a rubbish job OR
Rinsing on the glass works.
Its that simple really because if not, im sure we would have lost our customer base and severelyl damaged our reputations
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

windowswashed

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2018, 08:00:47 pm »
I rinse on glass from bungalows to high rise apartments, always have, always will. Think of it this way, if you scrub and rinse on then the windows get washed twice.

alank

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2018, 08:08:03 pm »
Rinsing on is the easiest way to speed up the job for next to no extra cost. decent brush swivel goose neck and you fly through the work ;D

jonny thompson

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2018, 03:12:23 pm »
Do any of you rinse on with pencil jets or only fans, also what do people find is the best technique for rinsing on

lal

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2018, 03:27:08 pm »
Do any of you rinse on with pencil jets or only fans, also what do people find is the best technique for rinsing on

Hi jonny, i rinse on with Fan jets, i rinse on just slightly below the top frame, been careful not to get water in the vent if
there's one, from left to right gradually working to the bottom.