Steve CM

Re: Which canvassing companies?
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2009, 11:48:08 pm »
Ewan i am fully booked up so its not difficult....

Steve i have worked for many window cleaners so to come out and slate my service without knowing me and what I do is totally unfair....

This started out as a positive thread yet is still turned negative by people that dont even know me...

I notice you never retackled the concept situation lol, you just ignore the bits that dont fit your arguement.....

it only started because you persist about being hidden in your dealings

Sean Dyer

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2009, 11:50:00 pm »
steve cm i think u should shut the fuc? up until u have tryed and tested the company u cant make judgement on any 1 until u have met the people and worked with them.
i have met gd roundbuilders only once and to me they  have a living to make therefore they need a good reputation to make a living and need to be trusted. at the end off the day if they was no good i think they would soon be poop on on this site and no 1 would use them.so y not take him up on is offer a try him.until u do shut the fuk up

isnt it funny how people lose there manners after a few beers lol

Steve CM

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2009, 11:52:47 pm »
its not the point. the point has been said many times over ::)

i'm sure if we were to put a poll up about canvassing companys you will see on the whole there not trustworthy

Sean Dyer

« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2009, 11:54:05 pm »
ive had plenty of beer :)

i just dont lose it on a cpu screen lol with people ive never met and 99% never will !

i dont see why certain topics people get really upset and need to get personal and say "shut the ..... up etc its unnecessary!

MSTAV

« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2009, 11:54:56 pm »
steve cm has been messed about by many canvasing companies myself included when i ran a canvassing compan(search wcc oon the search), we are all on here as a forum to help eachother with advice etc, people like gd are on here looking for there bait as i used to. He said himself before he has never done window cleaniing in hes life which says it all to me. On the other hand stevecm has been iin the game a long time and has built a business many will only dream about on here. I know who id rather listen too.

Steve CM

« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2009, 12:00:18 am »
steve cm has been messed about by many canvasing companies myself included when i ran a canvassing compan(search wcc oon the search), we are all on here as a forum to help eachother with advice etc, people like gd are on here looking for there bait as i used to. He said himself before he has never done window cleaniing in hes life which says it all to me. On the other hand stevecm has been iin the game a long time and has built a business many will only dream about on here. I know who id rather listen too.

at least you were true to your word Mick. There's a lot to be said for that. Just had lots of complications in many other areas

colley614

« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2009, 12:09:39 am »
GDroundbuilders I think if you don't want to list your address on your website I think you should ask all the guys who you have done work to give you some testimonials so you can put them on your website. I think you need to understand that a lot of guys have been ripped off from canvassing companies in the past and that reputation is going to be hung round your neck until you prove to the guys that you are indeed somebody who truly believes in what they are doing.

Steve CM

« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2009, 12:11:56 am »
You still wont comment on the concept situation Steve, I am true to my word...

i'll let simon comment on that. I don't know the ins and outs. I know he wasn't very happy

My gripe that led to all this is any reputable business would have an address on their site. A lot of canvassing companys have done the dirty before and have not given a second thought to the wc they are ripping off. I think you should add it.

MSTAV

« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2009, 12:15:25 am »
honestly though lads why on earth be a mug and  pay a canvasser 2000 for a 1000 of work so what if its guaranteed for 2 months these canvassers arnt thick they know it takes a good 6 months to a year to sort the good from the bad so they will brag that they have a retention rate of 80 percent but after 6 months you could find yourself in a hole,

weather you have used this guy or other canvasing companys out there. How hard is it to put an add on gumtree to find your own and pay just 500 for 1000 of work and not be a mug.
 I only say this because thats how these canvasing companys find there staff to help them rip us cleaners off. i was an arse hole i charged 2 cleans and paid the canvassers half a clean and on average earned a monkey a night for myself after the lads were payed. Trust me we are prey for canvassing companies.

colley614

« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2009, 12:18:39 am »
No worries mate. I think your main problem is the reputation that has been left for you to deal with in the first place. I would like to think that there are going to be some canvassing companies that window cleaners can trust. I also think you will get a few window cleaners venting the frustrations with previous companies at you but I feel that with the reputation that you are building yourself at the moment you will be the guy who can kill this stigma

colley614

« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2009, 12:25:57 am »
When I work out what I'm spending at the moment on advertising and I see what canvassing companies charge I would rather pay a canvassing company once a month as it would probably treble the work I get in at the moment pound for pound. I personally wouldn't spend thousands in one go but instead I'd like to pay it over a few months so if it wasn't working out I could cancel or if it worked out well I could keep booked more canvassing.

Steve CM

« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2009, 12:27:00 am »
muppets that don't like to see fellow wc'ers ripped off

MSTAV

« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2009, 12:29:53 am »
f your only pulling in 125 to 175 you and your team must be pretty rubish. And i gave up canvassing and am being honest for the shiners. At least you agree its ripping people off. Justify how you qualiify to earn 400 a night working 2 maybe 3 hours?. Tell me thats not ripping people off. As i said before you are useing this forum for bait not to advise people or help..just to earn easy pound notes.

colley614

« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2009, 12:36:49 am »
GDroundbuilders I'm just finishing an advertising contract at the moment then I'llbe in touch mate

Steve you have pm mate

MSTAV

« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2009, 12:37:59 am »
sorry but how dare you try belittleing me. Sorry i forgot you are rubbish and only pull in 125 to 175 a night. What the hell are you a 1 man band traveling round  the whole uk for bait lol..wouldnt surprise me only hitting the sort of figures. Anyway im going bed ill leave you preying for your next victims with pound notes to throw away

colley614

« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2009, 12:40:01 am »
sorry but how Very dare you try belittleing me. Sorry i forgot you are rubbish and only pull in 125 to 175 a night. What the hell are you a 1 man band traveling round  the whole uk for bait lol..wouldnt surprise me only hitting the sort of figures. Anyway im going bed ill leave you preying for your next victims with pound notes to throw away

Sorry mate I'm a catherine Tate fan ;D

Steve CM

« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2009, 12:40:35 am »
GDroundbuilders I'm just finishing an advertising contract at the moment then I'llbe in touch mate

Steve you have pm mate

replied fella

Steve CM

« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2009, 12:42:06 am »
sorry but how Very dare you try belittleing me. Sorry i forgot you are rubbish and only pull in 125 to 175 a night. What the hell are you a 1 man band traveling round  the whole uk for bait lol..wouldnt surprise me only hitting the sort of figures. Anyway im going bed ill leave you preying for your next victims with pound notes to throw away

Sorry mate I'm a catherine Tate fan ;D

what a @£$@*^& Liberty!! ;D

MSTAV

« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2009, 12:43:07 am »
lol.

colley614

« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2009, 12:44:14 am »
advertising contract?? that sounds interesting.....

Not as good as it sounds just signed up to a local mag for a few months to get a discount