groundhog

Re: Gutters with mesh over them!!
« Reply #240 on: June 17, 2008, 11:34:56 pm »

Don't take this personally but....TOUGH

And why didn't you get up there at quote stage and see what you were up against?

Thankyou for your helpful reply Neil!!!! But guess what I came out of this job smelling of roses, and made more than a weeks money from a days work!! ;D
I've only got one thing to say to you mate..... Harris pole harris pole harris pole...... harris pole harris pole!!!  ;D

*Mr Tumble

« Reply #241 on: June 26, 2008, 10:21:22 pm »
You like the Harris Pole then, GH?

« Reply #242 on: June 27, 2008, 09:27:05 am »
I'll tell youwhat's difficult to fid for gutters and that's the little things you put in the top of downpipes to stop crud going in them.

I know some people might be against them but does anynone know where to get one? I can't find em anywhere!

www.screwfix.com/prods/68030/Plumbing/Ogee-Gutter-Rainwater/Balloon-Leaf-Guard-Black

99p

« Reply #244 on: June 27, 2008, 07:15:23 pm »
I'll tell youwhat's difficult to fid for gutters and that's the little things you put in the top of downpipes to stop crud going in them.

I know some people might be against them but does anynone know where to get one? I can't find em anywhere!

www.screwfix.com/prods/68030/Plumbing/Ogee-Gutter-Rainwater/Balloon-Leaf-Guard-Black

99p

Your welcome Mr Tumble  :-*