Captain Scarlet

WHAT I LIKE MOST ABOUT THE SL-X
« on: May 06, 2008, 08:33:57 pm »
Well after using it for a bit now, my favourite thing about the SL-X is simply the way it looks, it looks really nice and professional. Dont get me wrong its good in every other way too, being super stiff and extremely extremely light. The carbon weave looks like some amazing hologram, especially in the sun. And the lettering along the pole looks really good too, Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

[GQC] Tim

Re: WHAT I LIKE MOST ABOUT THE SL-X
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 08:47:20 pm »
I must agree that it does look very good, I don't care much about how it looks, but it does give a very pro look. Just like the SL2. :)

jouk45

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 08:47:55 pm »
how are you getting on with the new clamps though luke,

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 08:51:16 pm »
how are you getting on with the new clamps though luke,

The clamps, I like the way they feel actually, much more than than any other clamp Ive used, I liked the xtel clamps but these are just as easy to use. With the threadlock they are great, Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 08:52:54 pm »
I must agree that it does look very good, I don't care much about how it looks, but it does give a very pro look. Just like the SL2.

I think it gives a real pro image and Ive noticed customers looking at it because of its fancy carbon pattern, Luke

eddie d

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 08:58:42 pm »
 :-*
sounds a bit like you have fallen in love

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 09:01:14 pm »
sounds a bit like you have fallen in love

yes, its a nice pole!!! Luke

dudek

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 10:18:03 pm »
Ill back you up there it is a nice pole in every way but i do find myself being caught out by the weave pattern in the pole (i should get a life) but this is a great pole in all ways and worth every penny imo.

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2008, 10:23:59 pm »
how dos this pole compare with facelift (macmac)im happy with my facelift but if theres something better then who knows .
where theres muck theres money

macmac

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 11:53:09 pm »
how dos this pole compare with facelift (macmac)im happy with my facelift but if theres something better then who knows .

A proper camparison will be coming soon, the sl-x is superb but for a true comparison & accurate stsements/comments i have to put it through it's paces a bit more to be fair all round. I can say though it's a real good'un. ;)

Tony

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2008, 06:23:43 pm »
Luke, do you ever bump your head on it when you roll over in your sleep?  ;D

Kev R

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2008, 06:39:16 pm »
From reading a selection of Lukes posts Im starting to believe he is have a love affair with Gardiners. Nothing wrong with that of course but If hes not already on commission he should be LOL  ;D

matt

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2008, 06:41:01 pm »
The carbon weave looks like some amazing hologram, especially in the sun. And the lettering along the pole looks really good too, Luke

i know your not joking

here is my advice

go out drink beer, meet females, have fun

its not natural to be making posts like the one you just have, seriously

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2008, 06:57:52 pm »
What's more it's unhealthy, Luke you need to look after your eyesight for later years checking for spots and runs etc.  :o

macmac

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2008, 07:18:47 pm »
What's even more worrying is that even I'M starting to think like luke where the sl-x is concerned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I've even kicked the facelift out of bed!!

Tony

alanwilson

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2008, 07:23:37 pm »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

please stop this NOW!

Macmac are you honestly going to throw away the last couple of years with facelift all over a little fling?  especially when its not love, its just slx! ;D ;D
I've never been to bed with an ugly bird but I've woken up with loads!

pingu

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2008, 07:27:14 pm »
pmsl...thats funny.... ;D ;D

DASERVICES

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2008, 07:48:27 pm »
Come on it's not the SL-X you're having an affair with, it's actually Kirsty you're after.

A way to a woman's heart is his pole ;D ;D ;D

macmac

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2008, 08:36:48 pm »
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

please stop this NOW!

Macmac are you honestly going to throw away the last couple of years with facelift all over a little fling?  especially when its not love, its just slx! ;D ;D

It's tearing me apart, wife's left me, dog bit me today, neighbours have diss-owned me, i've become short, fat & bald (well that's actually true) & facelift have thrown me off their pay-roll!!!!! Where's it all gonna end? :'( :'( :'( :'(

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

In reality, life's just become that bit easier & quicker. Oh, nearly forgot, a wee bit more pleasing on the eye too. :-*

Tony

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2008, 09:16:25 pm »
Oh god, i've just realised i've got the very same pole as you, the same swivel (even the same colour), the same brush now (even ground it the same), lubricated the clamps the same - spooky or what?

However, i still have some hair and my pump works ok.  ;)