AuRavelling79

Re: Hey, hey, hey! Be careful out there - Covid warning.
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2021, 07:55:23 pm »
Sorry to say this but I don't believe he caught covid through having the cuppa ,basically what your saying is all he's done is go to work have a cuppa finish work then home ,doesn't go anywhere else think it's a load of bull

Who cares what you think?

HE thinks that's where he got it. So I pass it along and suggest folk are careful.
It's a game of three halves!

jk999

« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2021, 07:57:27 pm »
This is the way I see things is its like a final destination scenario, which Eva path i take in life if I'm meant to die this year its gonna happen wether it's covid ,asthma attack ,being in a car accident ect its gonna happen ,so I just carry on with a normal life nothing is gonna stop me doing what I want to do  🙂👍

Don Kee

« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2021, 08:05:52 pm »
What if I put some sanitiser in my tea, would that make it covid secure?

Just a little tip i picked up along the way. If you're thirsty then take and drink the tea. If you're not, then leave it. It really is that simple.  ;D ;D

If I put protein shake in it, will I get rehydrated and buff at the same time?
 ;D

Smudger

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2021, 08:06:12 pm »
We still take cash......

The guys wear a full hazmat suit and pick the money up using special 1 meter long tongs,

The  cash is then placed into a heavy fire proof box and sealed

Then at the unit this cash is emptied out in the yard and incinerated 

Can't be too careful 😂👍
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

AuRavelling79

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2021, 08:25:41 pm »
This is the way I see things is its like a final destination scenario, which Eva path i take in life if I'm meant to die this year its gonna happen wether it's covid ,asthma attack ,being in a car accident ect its gonna happen ,so I just carry on with a normal life nothing is gonna stop me doing what I want to do 🙂👍

If what you want to do is to offer some useful advice please don't hold back any longer ...  ;)

AuRavelling79

« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2021, 08:26:31 pm »
We still take cash......

The guys wear a full hazmat suit and pick the money up using special 1 meter long tongs,

Can't be too careful 😂👍

Very wise. Nice to have money to burn.

Mike Burd

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2021, 09:36:56 pm »
What if I put some sanitiser in my tea, would that make it covid secure?

Just a little tip i picked up along the way. If you're thirsty then take and drink the tea. If you're not, then leave it. It really is that simple.  ;D ;D
CC Tips.

Splash & dash

« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2021, 09:52:51 pm »
This is the way I see things is its like a final destination scenario, which Eva path i take in life if I'm meant to die this year its gonna happen wether it's covid ,asthma attack ,being in a car accident ect its gonna happen ,so I just carry on with a normal life nothing is gonna stop me doing what I want to do  🙂👍

And this attitude is exactly why the virus is  spreading  like it is , that’s a totally irresponsible  attitude .

G Griffin

« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2021, 11:31:00 pm »

And this attitude is exactly why the virus is  spreading  like it is , that’s a totally irresponsible  attitude .
Well said.

Have you got asthma then, jk999?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

jk999

« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2021, 11:33:15 pm »
Yes I have Griffin and a lung problem most of my customers bank transfer and if not they always put it in a plastic bag or envelope which someone has previously said don't touch it for days

G Griffin

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2021, 11:58:05 pm »
Yes I have Griffin and a lung problem most of my customers bank transfer and if not they always put it in a plastic bag or envelope which someone has previously said don't touch it for days
You'll be a moderate risk or clinically vulnerable with Co-vid then. Why take any more chances?
Co-vid might not kill you but it might leave you permanently debilitated, too.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

CleanClear

« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2021, 12:03:50 am »

So when you say you'll carry on a normal life and nothing is gonna stop you doing what you wanna do, you've obviously never had an inclination to open plastic bags of cash when you get them ? ;D  How many days do you leave them for before you open them while you're doing what you normally do ?  ;D ;D
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

jk999

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2021, 12:05:26 am »
I know but I'm really careful I don't even go in any of the shops or mcds etc as soon as I finish work I go home and stay in

jk999

« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2021, 12:06:03 am »
3 to 4 days

Mike Burd

« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2021, 07:05:05 am »

Hey just because you splash and dash types don’t have time for a cuppa.  ;D

zesty

« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2021, 07:36:41 am »
We still take cash......

Can't be too careful 😂👍

Classic!

H2GoKent

« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2021, 07:55:10 am »

So if you TRULY believe that I assume you don't look before you cross the road or wear a seat belt. After all if it's going to happen it will.
And while you just 'do what you want' if you happen to get infected and not isolate, will it be fate if you give it to some poor vulnerable old person and kill them off a few years early. I can't respect that way of thinking
A manager is generally someone who has been promoted to the position by someone else who didn't see them as a threat.
Hence all people are promoted to the level of their incompetence

« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2021, 09:01:26 am »
I know but I'm really careful I don't even go in any of the shops or mcds etc as soon as I finish work I go home and stay in
Is that living a normal life and doing what you want to do ?

dazmond

« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2021, 09:08:55 am »
Jk999 is not doing what he wants though....unless staying in all the time(apart from working)is the norm for him.

Apart from working and taking the dog for a walk I go food shopping once a week,check up on my mum twice a week.....the rest of the time I'm staying in like everybody else...most customers pay online or card,I dont go inside customers houses but I will accept the odd cup of coffee....
price higher/work harder!

jk999

« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2021, 10:56:01 am »
True dazmond 🙂👍