CleanClear

Re: 3 weeks now
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2020, 06:02:34 pm »
He’s from Manchester, what do you expect?
I'd expect any sane People from Manchester would be embarrased by him TBH.
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

dazmond

« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2020, 06:02:52 pm »
1% mortality rate so 99% of us WILL RECOVER if we get covid19.........that puts this virus into perspective.....👍

You're off your nut.

88k positive, 11k dead ? I make that a 1 in 8 chance, not 1 in 100.

I'm going with the cambridge virologist  take on it.......he also said 10,000 people die of the regular flu every winter.....my dads just recovered from the virus and hes got stage 4 lung cancer too!👍

Let's not over hype and exaggerate this pandemic mate....
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2020, 06:04:22 pm »
He’s from Manchester, what do you expect?
I'd expect any sane People from Manchester would be embarrased by him TBH.

Your just a doom and gloom merchant.....alcohol just makes it worse for your disaster movie mind.....
price higher/work harder!

Dave Willis

« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2020, 06:06:05 pm »
How many have your parents killed Dazmond?

richard connett

« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2020, 06:11:24 pm »
1% mortality rate so 99% of us WILL RECOVER if we get covid19.........that puts this virus into perspective.....👍

You're off your nut.

If they are uk numbers then we only count the number tested and deaths that have been in hospital ( the worst cases)
Try Germany’s numbers for a better perspective . More testing = more people counted as recovered= better mortality rate

CleanClear

« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2020, 06:12:01 pm »

You're off your nut.

I'm going with the cambridge virologist  take on it.......he also said 10,000 people die of the regular flu every winter.....my dads just recovered from the virus and hes got stage 4 lung cancer too!👍

Let's not over hype and exaggerate this pandemic mate....

I'm not the one who was going to call the Police over my dad going out. That was you. I'm just pointing out your figures are wrong.

Slacky

« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2020, 06:17:27 pm »

You're off your nut.

You’re off your nut. 88,000 tested positive.

A more accurate figure would be 1,000,000 untested but have had Covid19. 11,000 dead.

CleanClear

« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2020, 06:19:42 pm »

You're off your nut.

If they are uk numbers then we only count the number tested and deaths that have been in hospital ( the worst cases)
Try Germany’s numbers for a better perspective . More testing = more people counted as recovered= better mortality rate
Thats ok mate, i can understand your confusion. It looks like a Foreign Countries stats doesn't it ? However i can assure you that HM Government means "Her Majestys Government", i can also assure you that "NHS" in the little blue box means National Health Service. I can also tell you, as i can see its a bit hard to make out that the number tested is 290k. I was impressed by the way you picked up on the fact we can only count the number of people tested. Astute, i like it. When and if i decided to go live in Germany then i'll go check their figures and see what my chances are there, but seeing as i live in the UK i'll just go with what the UK Gov figures say ? Thats our best bet don't you think ? Or for an even better perspective, rather than say.... Germany, should i go check Icelands figures ?

Slacky

« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2020, 06:21:55 pm »
You also forget 290,000 tested means 290,000 exhibted symproms of Covid19, whilst 11,000 died.

That means you can exhibit respiratory  symptoms of one sort or another, so you have something, which may just be influenza or asthma, but only 4% of those people die from those symptoms and their associated condition.

Reflect on the figures, all of the figures, not just the ones you want to. Go back to work. It’ll do your grey cells a favour.

CleanClear

« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2020, 06:25:00 pm »

A more accurate figure would be 1,000,000 untested but have had Covid19. 11,000 dead.

Hows that work ? You get a Clairvoyant to tell you which of the 11k had Cov 19 ? Or some other method ?

CleanClear

« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2020, 06:27:05 pm »
You also forget 290,000 tested means 290,000 exhibted symproms of Covid19, whilst 11,000 died.

You reckon ? Ring 111, tell them you have symptoms ............ you won't get tested. FACT. You'll get  a test if you are hospitalised and showing severe symptons, and the testing has just ramped up the last week to start checking NHS staff.  So, you're wrong.

Slacky

« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2020, 06:27:20 pm »
So you can quote those figures but no-one else can. Right?

Slacky

« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2020, 06:28:36 pm »

You reckon ? Ring 111, tell them you have symptoms ............ you won't get tested. FACT. You'll get  a test if you are hospitalised and showing severe symptons, and the testing has just ramped up the last week to start checking NHS staff.  So, you're wrong.

I reckon, because I gained that knowledge from the evidence you posted.

Look, they’ve been tested, regardless of the how and why. 95% of those tested havent got it. End of story.

CleanClear

« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2020, 06:30:18 pm »
So you can quote those figures but no-one else can. Right?

Hey, i'm all ears. Any one can do what they want. And if i see something wrong, i'll point it out.

CleanClear

« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2020, 06:33:32 pm »

Look, they’ve been tested, regardless of the how and why. 95% of those tested havent got it. End of story.

Listen mate, i'm not trying to be funny or upset you. 290k people tested, 88k where positive ? How is that 95% ? Of course its not, you're not thinking straight. I'm not sure why you think i'm trying to be daft over this, i'm just pointing out facts.

Slacky

« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2020, 06:37:01 pm »

Listen mate, i'm not trying to be funny or upset you. 290k people tested, 88k where positive ? How is that 95% ? Of course its not, you're not thinking straight. I'm not sure why you think i'm trying to be daft over this, i'm just pointing out facts.

Its 95% when you count those that have had it, stayed at home, got bed rest, recovered and got on with their lives. There’s probably a million of undocumented individuals that arent included anywhere in any of your figures. But you have to include those when trying to make a case, they’ve had it and havent died. Jeepers.

Haven’t you got anything better to do than waste your whole Easter weekend on here arguing the toss?

CleanClear

« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2020, 06:46:44 pm »

Its 95% when you count those that have had it, stayed at home, got bed rest, recovered and got on with their lives. There’s probably a million of undocumented individuals that arent included anywhere in any of your figures. But you have to include those when trying to make a case, they’ve had it and havent died. Jeepers.

Haven’t you got anything better to do than waste your whole Easter weekend on here arguing the toss?
Look, your figures are way off, thats not my fault. Don't get angry with me over your inability to express what you want to say coherently, i'm just stating facts .Its you that is arguing. And as for havn't i got anything better to do ? Funny enough, i havn't, i've been in lockdown for about three weeks where am i gonna go? I can guess what you'd like me to do, but i ant gonna do that either  ;D

Dave Willis

« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2020, 06:47:43 pm »
One way of looking at it ........

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/04/we-could-be-vastly-overestimating-the-death-rate-for-covid-19-heres-why/

However, even after reading that article I still doubt many would consider the current situation as over hyped.

G Griffin

« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2020, 06:50:28 pm »
It might only be 1% because people are staying at home.
And not all the 99% will recover. Have you seen what being on a ventilator does to people?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

CleanClear

« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2020, 06:51:39 pm »
One way of looking at it ........

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/04/we-could-be-vastly-overestimating-the-death-rate-for-covid-19-heres-why/

Print that out as a poster, glue it onto some card and go stand outside your local Hospital with it and cheer the Staff on saying things aint that bad, don't worry...................