Re: Thanks Lee Pyror
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2019, 12:30:27 am »
Jesus, heavy shoite for window cleaning!!!!!!!!!!!

Who are you again?

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2019, 12:31:20 am »
Never met Lee, know very little about him except what I have read on his website but what I have picked up on is that on this site their is a lot of small minded and probably jealous people commenting on him.

I am a newbie so can’t really comment on how he carries himself and whether he is the type who brags about how successful he is etc.

However, this happens in all walks of life and it’s how we as individuals choose to deal with it is what makes us.

I personally don’t give a hoot how much people have got or want, I have my targets and not just monetary and will strive to achieve them.

I am not daft enough to not approach someone who is successful in his business for advise if it is offered.

I am also not daft enough to slate him because one day I just may need him - you know the saying about being nice to people whilst you are climbing the ladder!!!!

Me thinks a lot of people need to grow up, admin please close this thread and let’s get back to talking windows👍😎

Lol you clearly don’t know the man if you want a private discussion with him from what I have Hurd he charges you for the consultation , and I accept time is money but who needs to pay for advice from someone who has sold his house moved back in with his parents , to finance his business , I do not need any help from him or anyone  else I have also built up a very successful business nothing on lees scale as I don’t want that but let’s be honest it’s not rocket science is it you start on your own and just keep building you have to be pretty thick if you cannot do that without help , there are very few people who would want a business like lee has but if you do then fill your boots and go for it , no one needs advice from him how to do it it’s just a case of up scaling what you already do , lee won’t ever admit that as he wants to be some kind of god but that’s how it worked I know several people who have similar size business to his and they laugh there socks off at lees posts saying he is just full of it 😂😂😂 . If you want to know  the man read his post from the other day and  tell me that that is the professional business owner and try and keep a straight face

Guarantee he earns 10 x what you do.  ;D

Ralphie

« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2019, 12:42:56 am »
It just Window Cleaning, nothing to be proud of no matter how small or big you are.

I am new to this game, but things are going really well so far.   I have a new van now on order now , and plan to have another 4 vans on the road within 12 months.

Mike, love your enthusiasm but be careful, if you are too successful people may turn - but good luck from me anyway.

Ralphie

« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2019, 12:58:11 am »

Who are you again?

I’m the newbie, I wanted to reply to your next but am not so good on technology so answered to this .

If I tell you who I am or where I came from I would be called narcissistic because I am massively proud of my previous career and what I achieved!!!

But (bad use of grammar I know), I will defend to the hilt anyone who is bullied, picked on or abused.  A narcissistic picks his future, a person who is bullied, picked on or belittled tends not too, I will defend him.

I have a number of rented properties that fetch a great yield and my wife owns a very successful destination pub/ restaurant, I know business and am happy with our bank balance thank you.

If you choose house purchase as a pension or buy a pub/ restaurant I am more than happy to give you my advise on how we have been so successful, and I won’t gloat once, I also do not require you to massage my ego, but I also won’t tell the world how great I am, but as previously stated, will use my right to have an opinion and state it when I choose.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2019, 08:46:38 am »
Serious question Ralphie,

If you have a property portfolio and your wife had a bar restaurant what made you choose window cleaning as a way forward?
It's a game of three halves!

« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2019, 09:01:36 am »
Serious question Ralphie,

If you have a property portfolio and your wife had a bar restaurant what made you choose window cleaning as a way forward?

;D Dont you just love it

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2019, 09:02:48 am »

Who are you again?

I’m the newbie, I wanted to reply to your next but am not so good on technology so answered to this .

If I tell you who I am or where I came from I would be called narcissistic because I am massively proud of my previous career and what I achieved!!!

But (bad use of grammar I know), I will defend to the hilt anyone who is bullied, picked on or abused.  A narcissistic picks his future, a person who is bullied, picked on or belittled tends not too, I will defend him.

I have a number of rented properties that fetch a great yield and my wife owns a very successful destination pub/ restaurant, I know business and am happy with our bank balance thank you.

If you choose house purchase as a pension or buy a pub/ restaurant I am more than happy to give you my advise on how we have been so successful, and I won’t gloat once, I also do not require you to massage my ego, but I also won’t tell the world how great I am, but as previously stated, will use my right to have an opinion and state it when I choose.

Didn’t need your life story, was just a question. But thanks anyway  ;)

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2019, 09:37:40 am »
That's the sign of real success- when you move up to window cleaning! 👍
Comfortably Numb!

dazmond

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2019, 09:51:23 am »

Who are you again?

Window cleaning is a bummers job according to joe public .......welcome to the fold....... ;D
price higher/work harder!

Mike Banks

« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2019, 10:22:50 am »
It just Window Cleaning, nothing to be proud of no matter how small or big you are.

I am new to this game, but things are going really well so far.   I have a new van now on order now , and plan to have another 4 vans on the road within 12 months.

Mike, love your enthusiasm but be careful, if you are too successful people may turn - but good luck from me anyway.

Lol,  yes I agree.   I have seem so many hate posts along with so many, many cringe bragging posts.  Why, why go into so much personal and financial details in a pubic place where no one knows you?  Small man syndrome, its all about me comes to mind in such cases.   I cetainly wont be going into too much detail. 

dazmond

« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2019, 10:34:48 am »
Nobody wants to see anyone doing TOO well.......its the english way.....if you do we like nothing better than knocking you down a peg or 2.... ;D
price higher/work harder!

Ralphie

« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2019, 10:35:07 am »
That's the sign of real success- when you move up to window cleaning! 👍

I’ll take that as a compliment, their doesn’t seem to be too many getting given out on this forum!!!!!

😂👍🤪

supernova77

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2019, 10:39:47 am »
You can’t knock Lee for what he’s achieved in the industry.

We are all different and have our own goals and achievements. Just be happy with what you have or what you’re trying to acheive yourself. 

Lee - Just a note about your new website... You need to spell and grammar check it.

Andy

Crystal-clear

« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2019, 11:21:53 am »

Who are you again?

Ok I may be known to be totally crap at DIY on this forum but I'm ok at numbers and stuff that you mentioned.
Ralphie if you're talking about up north properties with high yields over 10%  be honest those can theoretical based on stable income and low maintenance costs. Once you to take away your Finders fee your rent collection repairs boiler repairs roof repairs if any if you have two people in a year moving in moving out that yield drops dramatically..
If you are an experienced landlord you will know yourself it's not about yield it's about the annual net profit. Yield is what estate agents use to tempt inexperience landlords to purchase. There is a reason why yield is theoretically high because it never is quite like that. Cp12 certificates boiler repairs carpet replacements roof repairs evictions solicitor fees all cost the same on a property with a lower yield. But that property makes more profit over the year. Not to mention the punters usually have very little deposit no guarantor and negative rental history is usually sometimes the case on those high yield properties. not saying it doesn't work but no one's daft otherwise there'll never be for sale  :D

there's probably a lot of successful people on this forum that also are involved in the property game

robbo333

« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2019, 06:12:52 pm »
This guy's done it for Christ's sake!
He's built his business, he's put his balls on the table and now employs office staff and window cleaners.
I don't care how he's done it, but he has. OK, he had a lump of money which he invested...but that takes balls!
He could have lost the lot!
That's the facts!

So he likes his ego massaged from time to time...who cares!
So he like to post his achievements and get positive feedback...who cares!

What's important is, he's done it.
Which means other people can do it (if they want).
Which means he's an inspiration for people who want to be where Lee is.

I can only say 'fair play' to him.

Personally I think he's "earned the right" to be a bit moody, throw his toys out the pram, now and again.

I think Lee's posts are ok. They're not entirely relevant to me because I'm happy being a 'one man band'. So some of them I just don't bother reading. (couldn't give a toss).

Personally, I can't understand why people 'knock' him. We're all here to help each other out.

I think Lee has done well for himself, but personally, I think Daz is where it's at!

"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Slacky

« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2019, 07:16:04 pm »
People knock him because they’re Modded

There’s no two ways about it. As Robbo says, the guys done it. He hasn’t done it how Trump did it (inherited it). He did it his way. It worked. What more d’you need or want?

Oh, yea, blood; I forgot.

Don Kee

« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2019, 08:01:48 pm »
You lot care way too much about this sort of stuff...

Ooooooog

« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2019, 08:30:45 pm »
You lot care way too much about this sort of stuff...

This.

Shrek

« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2019, 08:37:50 pm »
I don’t know what you lot are on about- who exactly has knocked him or his work  ??? Your just reading half a sentence and then making stuff up! He’s done great , no ones denying that ( unless you can point me to the comments that put his business down?) .
It’s the threads he starts like how he could’ve helped people but decided not too which gets to people. Nothing to do with how good or big his business is or how he started it   ::)roll

Dry Clean

« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2019, 10:41:32 pm »
This guy's done it for Christ's sake!
He's built his business, he's put his balls on the table and now employs office staff and window cleaners.
I don't care how he's done it, but he has. OK, he had a lump of money which he invested...but that takes balls!
He could have lost the lot!
That's the facts!

So he likes his ego massaged from time to time...who cares!
So he like to post his achievements and get positive feedback...who cares!

What's important is, he's done it.
Which means other people can do it (if they want).
Which means he's an inspiration for people who want to be where Lee is.

I can only say 'fair play' to him.

Personally I think he's "earned the right" to be a bit moody, throw his toys out the pram, now and again.

I think Lee's posts are ok. They're not entirely relevant to me because I'm happy being a 'one man band'. So some of them I just don't bother reading. (couldn't give a toss).

Personally, I can't understand why people 'knock' him. We're all here to help each other out.

I think Lee has done well for himself, but personally, I think Daz is where it's at!

Nobody is knocking the guy who got up off his backside and made a go of window cleaning or the guy who employs,  its the deluded idiot who thinks he's gods gift to business that we knock, he wouldn't last ten minutes in a business that had real risk, real competition and where the slightest mistake could cost you thousands or even the business.