Dave Willis

Re: Thanks Lee Pyror
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2019, 07:40:10 am »
I, for one, am glad to see Lee back on the forum, particularly as I am facing some challenges related to growth (and how to manage the various practicalities) and have found his insights very interesting in the past. I have some questions I hope get answered in the next few weeks.

However, Lee, if you’re reading this, you did make one mistake last time you were here that I really hope you won’t repeat.

You responded to the idiots, and let their moronic chatter get to you.

You cannot win an argument with idiots, because, well, they’re idiots! And more importantly, they don’t want to win arguments, they just want to rattle you.

If you make a good, irrefutable point that’s backed up with evidence, a forum idiot won’t say “fair play, you’ve got me there. Perhaps I was wrong”. Nope, he will say “but what about this [unrelated thing] or that or this”.

You could prove that black is black with scientific evidence, expert opinion, personal experience etc, and a forum idiot will still say black is white. It’s a game not worth playing.

So, the only way to deal with forum idiots is to ignore them. Completely. No matter what they say. Ignore!

They’ll keep trying to provoke for a bit, but will eventually get tired of being ignored and give up.

If you engage them, you perpetuate their stupidity (which is bad enough) but also you waste your own time and effort. After all, do you really care what idiots think?

Ignore!

Oh, come off it Pete! Think about it, who's the trolling idiot? Who gets the most posts locked?  He loves it! The guy’s a wind up merchant, bit of superiority and away he goes. Sit back and see the funny side.

Jay Le Huray

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2019, 09:15:40 am »
Lee will always have haters on this forum, there are a few on here that are smallminded  and just love to cause a argument at someone else's expense.

Personally I love to hear peoples success stories ie, Richard Branson, Alan Sugar etc and why not ? these individuals have worked hard and had self belief to get where they are now, what is so wrong in that?

As I stated in an earlier thread, I'm far too old (66) to take on more work but good luck to all the entrepreneurs on this forum that want to build up a big business similar to what Lee has achieved,

Personally I love to read peoples success stories such as James who is starting out, so my message to Lee and any others on here is , keep them coming and for all you haters ……….. you really  need to get a life and concentrate on your own success or failures.   

Now I wonder how long it will be before the admin lock this thread because Lee's name is mentioned  lets face it they always do after a while …. perhaps a tad of jealousy from our very own admin team?

Crystal-clear

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2019, 09:38:51 am »
I understand how some people think Lee comes on here to gloat. I'm doing this and I'm doing that but he does actually help and answer questions too..
He's extremely open in how he's done it that's the difference if he logged on to say hey chaps just pulled in 100k this month how's everyone else doing? .. that's different but he doesn't do that he explains how he markets himself and lots of intricate things that he doesn't need to mention basically reminding us that you can build this business up and not to give up on it.
J I think the admins just lock because they want to keep the peace and as long as stuff doesn't get out of hand they won't lock stuff

tlwcs

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2019, 09:56:46 am »
I don’t hate anyone, although I do take the rise.
“A moment of weakness” what does that mean? Perhaps Lee’s followers could enlighten me.
A list of post where he could of helped, just post, help them if you can. People may respect you then.
It’s always about Lee.
He may spend hours on the phone helping people, but offers very little on here apart from his success.
Gloves, brushes, boots, kit and coats, the normal stuff sole traders and probably small companies that affect us are beneath him for discussion.
He’s a successful man that can’t be argued, but always a one sided conversation I would imagine.
Tony

Crystal-clear

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2019, 10:08:42 am »
I don’t hate anyone, although I do take the rise.
“A moment of weakness” what does that mean? Perhaps Lee’s followers could enlighten me.
A list of post where he could of helped, just post, help them if you can. People may respect you then.
It’s always about Lee.
He may spend hours on the phone helping people, but offers very little on here apart from his success.
Gloves, brushes, boots, kit and coats, the normal stuff sole traders and probably small companies that affect us are beneath him for discussion.
He’s a successful man that can’t be argued, but always a one sided conversation I would imagine.
Tony
I think what he means is he shouldn't have got wound up.

Ralphie

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2019, 11:06:35 am »
Never met Lee, know very little about him except what I have read on his website but what I have picked up on is that on this site their is a lot of small minded and probably jealous people commenting on him.

I am a newbie so can’t really comment on how he carries himself and whether he is the type who brags about how successful he is etc.

However, this happens in all walks of life and it’s how we as individuals choose to deal with it is what makes us.

I personally don’t give a hoot how much people have got or want, I have my targets and not just monetary and will strive to achieve them.

I am not daft enough to not approach someone who is successful in his business for advise if it is offered.

I am also not daft enough to slate him because one day I just may need him - you know the saying about being nice to people whilst you are climbing the ladder!!!!

Me thinks a lot of people need to grow up, admin please close this thread and let’s get back to talking windows👍😎

Jay Le Huray

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2019, 11:14:50 am »
Never met Lee, know very little about him except what I have read on his website but what I have picked up on is that on this site their is a lot of small minded and probably jealous people commenting on him.

I am a newbie so can’t really comment on how he carries himself and whether he is the type who brags about how successful he is etc.

However, this happens in all walks of life and it’s how we as individuals choose to deal with it is what makes us.

I personally don’t give a hoot how much people have got or want, I have my targets and not just monetary and will strive to achieve them.

I am not daft enough to not approach someone who is successful in his business for advise if it is offered.

I am also not daft enough to slate him because one day I just may need him - you know the saying about being nice to people whilst you are climbing the ladder!!!!

Me thinks a lot of people need to grow up, admin please close this thread and let’s get back to talking windows👍😎

well said Ralphie

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2019, 11:25:44 am »

So, you're a newbie, and thus haven't the experience to judge Lee's character? Yet, you can judge "a lot" of others who are apparently jealous, small minded etc?
You need to decide who and what you are first.
Then, look up the word "narcissist". It's a VERY unattractive and often offensive quality of character. Lee is a narcissist, there's no need for me to rattle on about all that this involves but Lee is only here for himself and not anyone else!
The "hater" card is used by him as a smokescreen, no one on here hates Lee or are jealous of him- more likely annoyed by his narcissism, which belittles some and takes from others to fulfill his own needs.👍
Comfortably Numb!

Jay Le Huray

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2019, 11:40:16 am »
narcissistic

ADJECTIVE
having or showing an excessive interest in or admiration of oneself and one's physical appearance...……….

if that's what you believe Lee to be, not that we would all agree

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2019, 11:42:54 am »
narcissistic

ADJECTIVE
having or showing an excessive interest in or admiration of oneself and one's physical appearance...……….

if that's what you believe Lee to be, not that we would all agree

narcissist

/ˈnɑːsɪsɪst/

noun

a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves.

"narcissists who think the world revolves around them"

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration.
Comfortably Numb!

Splash & dash

« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2019, 11:46:22 am »

Lol you clearly don’t know the man if you want a private discussion with him from what I have Hurd he charges you for the consultation , and I accept time is money but who needs to pay for advice from someone who has sold his house moved back in with his parents , to finance his business , I do not need any help from him or anyone  else I have also built up a very successful business nothing on lees scale as I don’t want that but let’s be honest it’s not rocket science is it you start on your own and just keep building you have to be pretty thick if you cannot do that without help , there are very few people who would want a business like lee has but if you do then fill your boots and go for it , no one needs advice from him how to do it it’s just a case of up scaling what you already do , lee won’t ever admit that as he wants to be some kind of god but that’s how it worked I know several people who have similar size business to his and they laugh there socks off at lees posts saying he is just full of it 😂😂😂 . If you want to know  the man read his post from the other day and  tell me that that is the professional business owner and try and keep a straight face

Shrek

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2019, 11:47:48 am »
Right so this was a helpful thread was it? Ffs if your just gonna brown nose then don’t post at all .

‘Jesus its boring here without me, I almost feel like posting something!’

- meaning look at me , you are nothing without me.

‘Oh I couldnt possibly mention passing the million a year mark, or the experience of deliviering 400,000 leaflets in 1 week. wouldnt want to mention our new website. Cant invite anyone to meet me at the cleaning expo in Sep where I will be doing one of the seminars. Probably shouldnt mention 2 new vans or doing 1.7 million leaflets this year.

Nope, I may have had a few beers tonight but im not talking!’

- meaning look at me! I am the best!

‘ Its a shame when I would like to contribute to....

Jay - getting old.... I can help you  Ithink.

James is fed up - I can help you to.

Gomo - pension,

Paul kent - successful employer - I have 14 PAYE, could help there

Cleaner planner

Gocardless

Ect....

I do miss being here, Its nice to help and inspire people.’

- meaning look at me! I have all the answers!! I would help but I’d rather start threads about myself!!

Narcissistic.... possibly

Lee Pryor

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2019, 01:07:25 pm »
Wow!

Who knew that this forum was not only window cleaners but psychologists to! Making very insulting mental health diagnosis of someone they have never met.

Gentlemen can we please try to get passed the moving in with parents thing, that was over 3 years ago and was for just 1 month until I got my own house again. I did that to speed up the sale of my house by being the end of the chain so I could get my money out quicker. Anyone that thinks what ive done is easy just because I sold a house and threw in a load of money is a special kind of stupid. You have no idea what it has taken and money is just 1 piece of a big picture. its been very hard work and very difficult from many angles.

I do spend hours on the phone helping people and do not charge anyone for that, They are like minded people that contaact me. Its very hard to help anyone on here because the moment I say anything the usual people are all over it.

I will welcome anyone that wants to talk to me at the show and I will respect anyone on here that wants to insult me to my face.

As I have said before... Dont like me? Stay away then. Problem solved.

For those that do want to achieve more, I welcome converstaions that might help them passed a hurdle. Those people can feel free to call my office anytime or see me at the show. 

Visit our site for contact details www.pryors-uk.com I will always make time for like minded people.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2019, 01:24:40 pm »
Wow!

Who knew that this forum was not only window cleaners but psychologists to! Making very insulting mental health diagnosis of someone they have never met.

Gentlemen can we please try to get passed the moving in with parents thing, that was over 3 years ago and was for just 1 month until I got my own house again. I did that to speed up the sale of my house by being the end of the chain so I could get my money out quicker. Anyone that thinks what ive done is easy just because I sold a house and threw in a load of money is a special kind of stupid. You have no idea what it has taken and money is just 1 piece of a big picture. its been very hard work and very difficult from many angles.

I do spend hours on the phone helping people and do not charge anyone for that, They are like minded people that contaact me. Its very hard to help anyone on here because the moment I say anything the usual people are all over it.

I will welcome anyone that wants to talk to me at the show and I will respect anyone on here that wants to insult me to my face.

For those that do want to achieve more, I welcome converstaions that might help them passed a hurdle. Those people can feel free to call my office anytime or see me at the show.

You see here he has just said at the end feel free to contact me he even said call my office that's a big statement. I want to try and be impartial as personally I've enjoyed  listening to Lees success
but since when have we heard any big player say feel free to call my office.. ? a true narcissist would only brag and not give anything back at all trust me I have met them in the past. Like I said I can understand how some people take it that way but given the above statement I don't think it's like that.

Ralphie

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2019, 02:10:24 pm »
Jesus, heavy shoite for window cleaning!!!!!!!!!!!

Ralphie

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2019, 02:48:52 pm »

So, you're a newbie, and thus haven't the experience to judge Lee's character? Yet, you can judge "a lot" of others who are apparently jealous, small minded etc?
You need to decide who and what you are first.
Then, look up the word "narcissist". It's a VERY unattractive and often offensive quality of character. Lee is a narcissist, there's no need for me to rattle on about all that this involves but Lee is only here for himself and not anyone else!
The "hater" card is used by him as a smokescreen, no one on here hates Lee or are jealous of him- more likely annoyed by his narcissism, which belittles some and takes from others to fulfill his own needs.👍

I never said I could not judge Lee’s character, I choose not to have an opinion on his character as he has no influence on me, but he seems to influence you or you would not be so obsessive about him, maybe even jealous I really don’t know or care.

I did not need to look up narcissistic as I am aware of it’s meaning, something a lot of people use on here and would balance that by saying they could be called bullying?

Lee has stated himself that if you do not like what he is about then don’t bother reading about him it’s very simple.

Narcissism is about self promotion/ego and not about belittling others.

I will still sit on the fence, make my judgements as I see fit  but keep them too myself, opinions are an individual thing and by keeping them to oneself stops others getting potentially hurt.

I’m here as a newbie to window cleaning not life, I can only judge on what I see, that is both the verbal assaults on a very successful man (grant who may tend to boast about it, but their are things I boast about too) and the petty sniping that any comments that if others don’t agree with makes them allies, I am not.

As a newbie I have joined the clean it up forum to seek advise on a career change I have decided to make and to get by whatever means any advise I can that will assist me.

I will ask and accept advise from narcissists, bullies, jealous people, good people, bad people,  and act on the advise I feel pertinent to what I need.

I may comment on others posts to lightheartedly take place in BANTER but can honestly say I will not verbally attack people and only accept that others will reciprocate.

Sometimes we just need to learn to disagree.🏳️👍😎

Mike Banks

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2019, 06:29:25 pm »
It just Window Cleaning, nothing to be proud of no matter how small or big you are.

I am new to this game, but things are going really well so far.   I have a new van now on order now , and plan to have another 4 vans on the road within 12 months.

jonboywalton75

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2019, 08:16:31 pm »
Lee wrote

Am l reading it wrong but doesn't he say one thing then contradict himself imeadiately🤔🤔

nathankaye

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2019, 08:44:44 pm »
It just Window Cleaning, nothing to be proud of no matter how small or big you are.

I am new to this game, but things are going really well so far.   I have a new van now on order now , and plan to have another 4 vans on the road within 12 months.

Depends on your mind set tho Mike.    Yes it's just window cleaning on one hand 😏   On the other hand though, it's running your own business, providing for yourself and possibly a family.  It's earning more money per hour / week/ month or even a year compared to a lot of employed work.  It's making your business survive come what may as it can be an ever changing market, with customers dying, moving or being fired.
It's a whole lot more than just "cleaning windows"  and many don't just clean windows.

So perhaps it should be and can be, something that one's can be proud of, big or small
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

james peters

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2019, 09:53:30 pm »
cleaning windows is easy .
cleaning windows and getting all the money in ,    not having messers is not so easy.
you only have to read the threads to see this.
growing is a numbers game . I expect when lee gets x amount of new customers he knows that only x % will be any use.
I enjoy lees posts , and if I am honest , I do have a giggle when he started that thread the other day because I knew that he would get negative comments ...
I don't think he really cares . lol .... he has done very well to achieve what he has ...
I hope he keeps posting, as its far more interesting than talking about brushes etc