zesty

Re: Thanks Lee Pyror
« Reply #180 on: July 06, 2019, 11:50:35 am »
The g is Daz, who knows weather you’ll still be together, you don’t know what it’s like living together, if it all goes pete tong, your back in a flat on your jack jones paying rent again.

I hope that Doesn’t mate 👍🏼

There’s a lot to be said for stability and marriage, even if it sounds old fashioned. (Yes I know marriages break down too)

Anyway, all the best mate, you know what your doing for now!

dazmond

« Reply #181 on: July 06, 2019, 01:01:39 pm »
Conditions for when I move in....

1.own bedroom decorated in a 'pimps palace' stylee with desk,printer and laptop.large wardrobe.... ;D
2,separate room for drum storage.

3.outside plug socket fitted for van hook up.
4.lockable storage unit for poles,resin,brushes,etc.
5.new kitchen design to incorporate all my stainless steel cooking pots,utensils, etc,new cooker and halogen hob.....

As long as these requirements are met I'll take the leap.......probably wont be for another 10 years yet! ;D

There's no way she'll have that
You'll have been dumped before that with those demands and she'll have moved onto a toyboy
Nice to dream though Daz😁😍

shes already verbally agreed mate.......just got to get it in writing now! ;) ;D
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #182 on: July 06, 2019, 01:04:55 pm »
The g is Daz, who knows weather you’ll still be together, you don’t know what it’s like living together, if it all goes pete tong, your back in a flat on your jack jones paying rent again.

I hope that Doesn’t mate 👍🏼

There’s a lot to be said for stability and marriage, even if it sounds old fashioned. (Yes I know marriages break down too)

Anyway, all the best mate, you know what your doing for now!

your right nobody knows what the future holds but we all still have plans....... :)
price higher/work harder!

jonboywalton75

« Reply #183 on: July 06, 2019, 01:19:48 pm »

1.own bedroom decorated in a 'pimps palace' stylee with desk,printer and laptop.large wardrobe.... ;D

5.new kitchen design to incorporate all my stainless steel cooking pots,utensils, etc,new cooker and halogen hob.....

As long as these requirements are met I'll take the leap.......probably wont be for another 10 years yet! ;D

There's no way she'll have that
You'll have been dumped before that with those demands and she'll have moved onto a toyboy
Nice to dream though Daz😁😍

shes already verbally agreed mate.......just got to get it in writing now! ;) ;D

She must love u Daz😍😍😍

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #184 on: July 06, 2019, 05:32:59 pm »
As someone once said...
"There is only one success- to be able to live your life in your own way" 👍
Comfortably Numb!

KS Cleaning

« Reply #185 on: July 06, 2019, 11:11:32 pm »

Gooaaannnn the Dazmaister, If she agrees to all of the above you must be one helluva ride😜

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #186 on: July 07, 2019, 07:43:09 pm »

Gooaaannnn the Dazmaister, If she agrees to all of the above you must be one helluva ride😜

They don't call him Daz "the tripod" Mond for nowt!!💪👊💪
Comfortably Numb!

Missing Link

« Reply #187 on: July 08, 2019, 06:56:05 am »

You're a massive girly thing, Daz!

What next?  Your own dressing room table and make-up mirror?

;D
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

Missing Link

« Reply #188 on: July 08, 2019, 06:57:25 am »
As someone once said...
"There is only one success- to be able to live your life in your own way" 👍

So watching Netflix in my underpants 24/7 while eating a never-ending supply of Pringles could be considered a success?

Who knew?

Missing Link

« Reply #189 on: July 08, 2019, 06:59:49 am »
The business was literally started with a bucket, ladder, £99 roof rack from Halfords and a Honda Civic

Isn't that how most of us started?

The bit about when he sold his house and moved back in with mum 'n' dad is where it really gets interesting, and beyond the scope of many.

For example you need a house AND parents who will give you back your teenage bedroom.

It would be  a better rags to riches story if there wasn't that bit in it.