mark m

Thanks Lee Pyror
« on: June 28, 2019, 02:06:03 pm »
I would like to say  a big thanks to Lee for doing a talk at this year show

20 min Talk - 10 min Q &A

Pryor’s Window Cleaning was started by Lee Pryor after being made redundant for the second time in 2 years. The business was literally started with a bucket, ladder, £99 roof rack from Halfords and a Honda Civic his Nan very kindly gave him for free. Lee went out day after day knocking on doors and delivering homemade leaflets offering his service
   http://www.cleaningexpouk.co.uk/seminars

Splash & dash

Re: Thanks Lee Pyror
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 02:10:01 pm »
Really not interested in hearing about this big head and his accomplishment s , I certainly am not interested in listening to him spout off at some show that’s just playing right into his ego  solar Steve will probably be the next one up there giving a lecture and boasting away 😂😂😂

Perfect Windows

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 02:28:33 pm »
Really not interested in hearing about this big head and his accomplishment s , I certainly am not interested in listening to him spout off at some show that’s just playing right into his ego  solar Steve will probably be the next one up there giving a lecture and boasting away 😂😂😂

I strongly advise you not to go to hear him talk, then.

Dry Clean

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2019, 03:01:34 pm »

Come on, with all the snake oils and magic wands under one roof it wouldn't be right unless we also had a wizard doing incantations. lol

Lee Pryor

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2019, 03:43:14 pm »

As Vin has pointed out all you need to do is stay away and not get involved. Problem solved. In the mean time it may surprise you to know that there are many people out there that want to develop their business and struggle with the many challenges that you would know nothing about. Its nice to see that what they want to achieve is possible and hear from someone that has overcome those challenges. I really don't know why people like you just don't stay away, why say anything at all. Just carry on doing what your doing and let others do the same rather than attack them. I don't attack you.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2019, 04:24:59 pm »

you ve got to admit going from a bucket and a ladder and an old car to £1million turnover a year running a mainly domestic window cleaning business is impressive.....it really is....

not that im aiming that high......my next goal is £50k a year working part time hours on my own....... :)

plus lees giving people employment.....thats got to be applauded in this day and age.....
price higher/work harder!

jonboywalton75

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2019, 04:25:07 pm »
I actually respect someone who knows what they want and goes for it
I don't want riches /BMW /6*holidays
Some people do.
I like to enjoy life which you can actually do without being Roman Abramovich/Lee Pryor/etc.
Keep going Lee, just have a nice thick skin and get ready for what I would call banter, i don't believe in HATE of any sort👍

Dry Clean

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2019, 04:35:16 pm »

you ve got to admit going from a bucket and a ladder and an old car to £1million turnover a year running a mainly domestic window cleaning business is impressive.....it really is....

not that im aiming that high......my next goal is £50k a year working part time hours on my own....... :)

plus lees giving people employment.....thats got to be applauded in this day and age.....

He's in an area where an employee can do £80k plus a year, you would need to be a complete moron not to succeed, I would say most of his so called challenges are down to his playing the big shot and an inability to learn from others.

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2019, 05:10:12 pm »
Things never change.  We all know how these posts go and always causes issues and teddy throwing.   Sometimes caused on purpose.

I predict a riot   ;D       Again
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

dazmond

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2019, 06:22:08 pm »

He's in an area where an employee can do £80k plus a year, you would need to be a complete moron not to succeed, I would say most of his so called challenges are down to his playing the big shot and an inability to learn from others.

i would think lee has learned a great deal from others,including people on this forum as well as a lot of business books i imagine he s read over the years......as well as his own experiences...

same for all of us.....we all learn from each other in lots of aspects of life,not just in business......
price higher/work harder!

Splash & dash

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2019, 08:11:44 pm »

As Vin has pointed out all you need to do is stay away and not get involved. Problem solved. In the mean time it may surprise you to know that there are many people out there that want to develop their business and struggle with the many challenges that you would know nothing about. Its nice to see that what they want to achieve is possible and hear from someone that has overcome those challenges. I really don't know why people like you just don't stay away, why say anything at all. Just carry on doing what your doing and let others do the same rather than attack them. I don't attack you.

Ime not attacking you at all just try reading your first post in several months it’s nothing but see me the big I am I this and I that , you make yourself look   very childish ,not the owner of a successful buisness there are many that have similar sized businesses to yours but they arnt constantly bragging and bigging   them selves up , you come over as a very insecure person needing everyone’s approval and constant admiration ,this is a public  forum and ones are entitled to there opinions ,when you post in the way you do you must expect both positive and negative points ,I am just expressing my view of how you come over , you have done well I admit that but try and show some humility maybe people would warm to you more then

Dry Clean

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2019, 08:22:09 pm »
Things never change.  We all know how these posts go and always causes issues and teddy throwing.   Sometimes caused on purpose.

I predict a riot   ;D       Again

Why do you think Mark started the thread  ?  over 200 views and still growing all in a few hours, the last thread he started about his show got around 150 before disappearing down the list.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2019, 09:39:57 pm »
I guarantee not one person at the show has the balls to talk about his ego face to face.

Splash & dash

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2019, 09:50:38 pm »
I guarantee not one person at the show has the balls to talk about his ego face to face.

Unfortunately the show is to far away from me but I would quite happily talk face to face with Lee I don’t have anything against him and an certainly not afrade to speak to anyone , but his aspirations and goals are totally different from mine , Ime not intrested in trying to build an empire , so we would have little in common to discuss

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2019, 09:55:04 pm »

Unfortunately the show is to far away from me but I would quite happily talk face to face with Lee I don’t have anything against him and an certainly not afrade to speak to anyone , but his aspirations and goals are totally different from mine , Ime not intrested in trying to build an empire , so we would have little in common to discuss

I will face time the event for anyone whom wants to see it.

Dry Clean

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2019, 11:29:46 pm »
So what, this is a childish brown nosing reply, the fact that I wouldnt say that to your face doesn't make it any less true.

Pete Thompson

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2019, 12:31:20 am »
I, for one, am glad to see Lee back on the forum, particularly as I am facing some challenges related to growth (and how to manage the various practicalities) and have found his insights very interesting in the past. I have some questions I hope get answered in the next few weeks.

However, Lee, if you’re reading this, you did make one mistake last time you were here that I really hope you won’t repeat.

You responded to the idiots, and let their moronic chatter get to you.

You cannot win an argument with idiots, because, well, they’re idiots! And more importantly, they don’t want to win arguments, they just want to rattle you.

If you make a good, irrefutable point that’s backed up with evidence, a forum idiot won’t say “fair play, you’ve got me there. Perhaps I was wrong”. Nope, he will say “but what about this [unrelated thing] or that or this”.

You could prove that black is black with scientific evidence, expert opinion, personal experience etc, and a forum idiot will still say black is white. It’s a game not worth playing.

So, the only way to deal with forum idiots is to ignore them. Completely. No matter what they say. Ignore!

They’ll keep trying to provoke for a bit, but will eventually get tired of being ignored and give up.

If you engage them, you perpetuate their stupidity (which is bad enough) but also you waste your own time and effort. After all, do you really care what idiots think?

Ignore!

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2019, 12:46:13 am »
I would say the biggest idiot is the one who comes onto a public forum after consuming alcohol, makes a childish statement about what he's not going to do, then proceeds to do it anyway! Sounds like a proper whalloper to me!!
Comfortably Numb!

Llaaww

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2019, 01:04:09 am »
Shame to see another thread dragged into the gutter.

Once again, this forum seems to be the victim of brainless trolls. It used to be a place of inovation and  well meant advice and support. Now it seems that the positive constructive and genuine people have  abandoned ship leaving the trolls to drag it down one thread at a time.

If you don't have something positive to say,  just jog on to another thread.
if it is dirty it is fair game

nathankaye

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2019, 06:27:57 am »
There are ways to be helpful and there are ways in which you shouldn't.
If you had a friend who would highlight him him him and him, would you still be friends?
I understand people can project a certain social  media personality which can be different to their own personality and sometimes they can simply be the same. Ones might see a different version of Lee at the event compared to the persona on here and then again, they may not.

However, Lee my be spurt these comments just to have fun with the bickering that begins and how easy it is to baite one's on here. 😂😂 Let's face it, we all know which ones take the baite all the time as well  ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk