dazmond

Re: WFP/wind...3 complaints in a week!
« Reply #180 on: March 09, 2015, 07:44:38 am »
I checked most the windows Thurs /Fri and the windows were gleaming and spotless with the vision so I will continue to use it :)

I havn't used Vision as yet but I will give it a try out of curiosity.

One small but important point though.

I did 6 large bungalows on Saturday gone with just pure water. When going back after finishing them all and to collect money, the windows were also gleaming and spotless.

So on that basis should I continue not to use Vision as 'gleaming and spotless' seems to be the criteria you give?

we all managed to clean windows perfectly fine with just pure water for years!AND leave the windows nice and shiny!i would say vision leaves them a bit shinier BUT i find vision just slowed me down.

now ive not got any in my tank im working faster again.the bubbles and rinsing is an absolute pain at times with vision.

im just loving it now im back to just pure water.it does the job well on its own plus im faster.
price higher/work harder!

gary999

« Reply #181 on: March 09, 2015, 07:48:50 am »
I checked most the windows Thurs /Fri and the windows were gleaming and spotless with the vision so I will continue to use it :)

I havn't used Vision as yet but I will give it a try out of curiosity.

One small but important point though.

Any problem windows...blade them dry :)

I did 6 large bungalows on Saturday gone with just pure water. When going back after finishing them all and to collect money, the windows were also gleaming and spotless.

So on that basis should I continue not to use Vision as 'gleaming and spotless' seems to be the criteria you give?

dazmond

« Reply #182 on: March 09, 2015, 07:52:11 am »
If its wet and windy tomorrow wont be working...work due tomorrow is on main
Bristol road into brum..worst conditions  possible for me.

Much prefer dry and windy...l just blade glass and no problems.

just get em cleaned!sod what the customer thinks!! ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

Johnny B

« Reply #183 on: March 09, 2015, 09:58:34 am »
If its wet and windy tomorrow wont be working...work due tomorrow is on main
Bristol road into brum..worst conditions  possible for me.

Much prefer dry and windy...l just blade glass and no problems.

just get em cleaned!sod what the customer thinks!! ;D ;D

Cowboy!!!   ;D ;D ;D

Johnny the kid
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.